Sponsored by:

OPTIMAX NEAR INVERNESS - STI TSL 333

Search this Thread

Old 06 January 2006, 06:21 PM
StephenPope
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy OPTIMAX NEAR INVERNESS - STI TSL 333

The boss has me doing surveys up north next week around the Inverness area. Excellent! Steak for tea every night with a few pints, fry ups every morning, luxury hotels, no wife to interupt my w@nking sessions and a week away from the boss not to mention all of the fantastic roads to thrash my pride and joy on (probably killing myself in the process) courtesy of the company! Unfortunately though, every cloud has a silver lining. I did a search on 'tinternet' and was gutted to see that there are only Shell (Optimax) stations in Nairn ans Perth. Now, I can probably improvise and fill up on route (I live and work in Glasgow) however I have a Shell fuel card which means I am restricted to Essos and Shells. To make matters worse (if you know what I mean,) I drive an STI8 with TSL 333 which has only ever been watered with Optimax. Having always used Optimax, I know nothing about Octane Booster etc. Any advice? If I drove economically/ carefuly, could I use a single tank of 95 RON if I absolutely have to?
My other colleague has a CTR (he is going as well in his car to different sites) and will need a good thrashing so best if my old girl is brimming with Optimax!!!