Old 06 November 2005, 12:28 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10s Corsa Anyone??

500bhp and 725 lbft torque through the front wheels
2.2l turbo
Click here for more info

THIS CAR IS REDICULOUSLY FAST BEATS PORCHES,SUBARUS,COSWORTHS,SKYLINES, MOTORBIKES ( EASILY )

THE CAR HAS HAD TO BE RESHELLED AND SEAM WELDED AS IT LITRALLY TWISTED THE LAST SHELL FROM THE TORQUE . IT RUNS 500BHP WITH 725LB OF TORQUE

WHEN IT WAS ROLLING ROADED IT WAS JUMPING OFF THE ROLLERS AND THAY HAD TO STOP THE ROAD AS IT HIT WELL OVER 450 BHP .

IT HAS A GROUPE A 6 SPEED BOX AND WIL SPIN THE WHEELS IN 6TH AT 120 MPH

ENGINE SPEC .

2.2 ENGINE , GROUPE A TRIPPLE PLATE HEAD GASKET , UPRATED INTERCOOLER ,

SAMCO HOSES, AIR FILTER , 7" EXHAUST STRAIGHT THROUGH , DUMP VALVE ,

1 OFF CORTNEY RALLY CAMS VALVES & FOLLOWERS . VERNIER PULLYS , CROSS VAUX CHIP , F50 HYBRID TURBO BUILT FROM PARTS FROM F50 FARARI UNIT .

LIGHTEND AND BALENCED FLY WHEEL . STEEL CRANK AND RODS . TITANIUM PISTONS . STAINLESS STEEL DRIVE SHAFTS WITH LIFE TIME GUARANTEE !

ORGANIC 3 PADDLE CLUTCH , UPRATER 6 SPEED GROUPE A GEARBOX

FEATURED IN TOTAL VAUXHALL DEC 05 AS EUROPES FASTEST FRONT WHEEL CAR

10 SEC QUATER MILE WITH VIDEOS TO PROVE FROM SANTER POD RACE WAY

Spelling not mine - taken from ebay ad.

Anyone brave enough??
Old 06 November 2005, 12:39 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Still looks stupid though

Engine only cost £20 too
Old 06 November 2005, 12:42 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

Check Other Marques
Old 06 November 2005, 12:43 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Just noticed the questions and answers at the bottom of the ad too - make good reading
Old 06 November 2005, 12:45 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 16vmarc
Check Other Marques
Ooops - sorry mate - didn't look in there.
Old 06 November 2005, 01:05 PM
ben1413
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by terryb
Ooops - sorry mate - didn't look in there.
7" exhaust system straight through?!?

Ben
Old 06 November 2005, 05:32 PM
C8 DHC 04WRX
Scooby Regular

engine size 2cc!!!!
Old 06 November 2005, 06:10 PM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Q: I'm a young buyer but I'm concerned that with it being a 2.2 its gonna be loads in insurance? What do you mean about it being a 1.2 on the log book when you say its a 2.2? Which is it?
05-Nov-05

A: it has a 2.2 engine but the log book says 1.2

Kinda sez it all really.. any 5-O READING THIS ?

Old 06 November 2005, 07:31 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Flea Bay never ceases to amaze me
Old 06 November 2005, 09:21 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

"F50 HYBRID TURBO BUILT FROM PARTS FROM F50 FARARI UNIT ."

Clever that as they didn't even have turbo's, the F50 was a V12 non-turbo, it was the F40 that was a v8 turbo.
Old 06 November 2005, 11:10 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Never heard of a Corsa do the quarter mile in 10 seconds, and he says that it will wheel spin in 6th at 120mph, meaning if he had traction all the way up the strip, he could well be in the 8s.

Bull **** if you ask me.
Old 06 November 2005, 11:30 PM
furrydice79
Scooby Regular

absolute nonsence....
Old 06 November 2005, 11:59 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

There are 39 Q&A's already - some of which are priceless

Q: have you fitted a queef lsd to try and stop it from spinning in 6th and or can you do an active yaw conversion from a skyline for extra cash , cheers m8
05-Nov-05
A: we can do anything you want but the car would need paying for first any adition work would be extra but i dont thing launch controll would work on this car it defeats the object

Q: hello mate awesome car could u please tell me how much roughly u r lookin 4???
05-Nov-05
A: just make us an offer anything sensible we be accepted

Q: what car r u thinking bout part ex with this car around what price range. have u got a print out of the rollers to prove the bhp. r u putting a body kit to the car if so what. thanls
05-Nov-05
A: we are open to offers on prices , we have rolling rd print outs avalible , no the car **** in a standard shell

Q: hi, first off would the car be able to drive everyday as an everyday car, or would you not recomend that? also would you be interested in p/x / swap for item 4586776454 let me no cheers chris
06-Nov-05
A: YOU COULD USE IT EVERY DAY BUT IF IS ABIT MUCH FOR DAY TO DAY DRIVING

Q: hw much u looking for the car m8? cash? would u b interested in a p/x with a p reg astravan with a 2.0 turbo engine in, 250bhp let me know m8 cheers dave
06-Nov-05
A: MABE BUT THE OWNER IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MORE RUN OF THE MILL

Q: is this car rally legal with an rac rally book
06-Nov-05
A: NO IT HAS ROLL CAGE FUEL CUT OFF ECT BUT NO OFFICIAL PAPERWORK !

Q: hi there nice car! would u be interested in a swap for a 1998 hyundai coupe 2.0 16v se in black. 68k alot of recipts. 1 lady owner before myself. cheers craig
06-Nov-05
A: POSSIBLY CALL ME TOMORAW TO DISCUSS

Q: The Ferrari F50 didn't have a turbo, please explain how your car has a modified Ferrari F50 turbo??????
06-Nov-05
A: AS I HAVE SAID BEFOR IT IS A HYBRID NOT A F50 THIS WAS A MISTAKE

Q: isn't it illegal to have the V5 different to the vehicle spec? the po po will love this http://tinyurl.com/7jh3r
06-Nov-05
A: YES BUT THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN ON THE ROAD IN THE NEW SHELL YET

Q: So if you have the video, surely that will have the whole run and the terminal speed at the end, yes? 725Lb/Ft torque? How easy is it to get away from junctions? Those 'uprated brakes' dont look man enough to slow down any car from a gazillion miles an hour... Why do you not put the copys of the dyno graphs up for us all to see? If you were serious about selling the fastest car in the world, youd find a way to put the graphs, and the video up...
06-Nov-05
A: AS I HAVE SAID 1000 TIMES THIS IS NOT MY CAR I DID NOT MAKE THE EBAY ADD AND YES I NO THE SPELLIN IS BAD AND I ALSO NO THE TURBO IS NOT OFF A F50 . NO 1 IS FORCED TO BUY THE CAR THE SANTA POD VIDEO I HAVE NOT PERSONALLY SEEN I AM SICK OF PEOPLE SLATING THE CAR AND ITS POWER ANY 1 IS FREE TO *** SEE THE CAR LOOK AT THE PAPER WORK AND HAVE A GO IN THE CAR ! THE BRAKES AS FAR AS I NO ARE OFF A CALIBRA 16V

Q: does the blonde come with the car??
06-Nov-05
A: she is our receptionist im shure you could *** try your luck with her

Q: hey, will you take £3500.00 could meet and give cash, please get back to me asap v.v.v.intereted
06-Nov-05
A: yes call the garage tomorow to arrange a meet

Q: how much do u want for it?
06-Nov-05
A: 3500 roughly

Q: hello, would you be interested in p/x for a black punto 1.2 sporting?
06-Nov-05
A: yes

Q: how much roughly do you want for the car? would the engine be reliable to drive everyday? id be putting it in another car, does it have an lsd?
06-Nov-05
A: yes it dose have a lsd box

Q: I'm a young buyer but I'm concerned that with it being a 2.2 its gonna be loads in insurance? What do you mean about it being a 1.2 on the log book when you say its a 2.2? Which is it?
05-Nov-05
A: it has a 2.2 engine but the log book says 1.2

Q: Very interested in the car. Just wondering if it was possible to view the car Sunday 6/11/05 or Monday 7/11/05 And will be able to purchase the car off you there and then if it in a reasonable condition and in full working order. Email me back with the address @ liam@tappits.co.uk Liam Wright
05-Nov-05
A: ring me on the mobile tomorow to discuss meeting up

Q: Hi mate, just to let you know half the questions you are getting are from the ***** at barryboys as they are taking the **** out of your motor. check them out if you like, you dont have to sign up or anything just go to www.barryboys.co.uk then general barry discussions and down the list you will see Not barry, but barry bull****e at its best! this is your where they taking the **** out of you and the car. I cant give you the link as they banned my IP because they dont take slatting very well themselves so I can only view the website through anonymous surfing. while your there tell them geordieboy said to get a life you *****! Nice car anyway mate, lee
05-Nov-05
A: yeah i no m8 thay there is all the documentation to prove what the car can do i have seen that on there aswell

Q: wow this is one serious car i really like it just one question thou what terminal speeds were you pulling on the 1/4 and do you fancy a race at santa pod next year for slips i have a astra gte
05-Nov-05
A: how can the owner race you he is selling it . lol im not shure abt the speed it hit but i have a 400 bhp cozzy and he saw me off when i raced him last year

Q: from reading all the questions and answers, you have offered alot of people to come and test the car. would you be able to bring the car to a rolling road (can dyno 1000bhp cars) IF the car hits the 500+bhp you have quoted i am willing to offered your asking price PLUS the cost of the rolling road and fuel. Thanks
05-Nov-05
A: we have a rolling road next door to our garage you can use ur free to do that after you pay for the car . i never said it hit 500 bhp any way as it says in the add it hit over 400 and was bouncing on the rollers so thay stoped the run

Q: do you have a pic of the turbo as i wasnt aware ferrari's had turbos?
05-Nov-05
A: a few ppl have said this mabe the customer has got it rong but it is a big hybrid on it

Q: do you have any dyno graphs to prove the power of this car? show them to us on BB.co.uk http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...=340038#340038
05-Nov-05
A: yes there is *** down and view the car and look at the paper work at same time if you want

Q: What’s a FARARI?????? F50, mmmmm surely not turbocharged. Are you taking the ****? You know you are can be liable for lying to sell something, mis-representation is serious.
05-Nov-05
A: it says on the recipt the customer gave me that the turbo haf fararri internals im just puting what i see . ring the samaritans im shure thay will discuss it with you

Q: is the car you are selling the one kitted up send me your email address see if you fancy this
05-Nov-05
A: no that is the old shell the new shel is standard

Q: is there any chance of coming to view the car? thank you
05-Nov-05
A: yeah any time mon-sat call us to discuss a time

Q: Hi can you tell me what boost its running to achive that power???? also what does it handle like and does it manage to stop ok??? cheers jon
05-Nov-05
A: it handles like a bag ov **** the car is stripped out there is no weight to it what so ever with too much power it has uprated brakes though will see off most cars though because you have the power there for the straights

Q: and what sort of price you looking at mate as you may see i also selling some cars on ebay under hurnie1
05-Nov-05
A: just call me to discuss p/x's

Q: Can i see power graphs of the rolling road test (if you have them) as i've built a fair few C20LET's and failed to get the sort of power you are claiming, with a much higher spec than what you listed. What management is it running? What make are the pistons? What make are the rods? Which company uprated the gearbox? thanks
05-Nov-05
A: there is a list a mile long on what it has had done to it i just listed the main parts . preformance vauxhall dec 05 the car is in there you dnt reach the power you can with these conversions becaus obvioulsy you dont have the cash to do it . it runs coz vaux management

Q: hi i am very intrested in the car as a little toy got cash waiting would you be able to get car delivered if wanted and can you send me more pics if poss please look forward to hearing from you
05-Nov-05
A: you are best cuming for a viewing / test drive we can diliver it no wuries

Q: do you have the rolling road printout of power claims. can i also ask how it twisted the chasis as i know corsas aren't the hardest of cars but chasis twisting is a fast and furious term. which ferrari components were used in the build? and how do you mean u will have the new car build by end of auction????
05-Nov-05
A: the car litrally bounces an the road on full boost and it twisted the old shell . there is pring outs every thing you need . it has a f50 hybrid turbo built from compressor housing ext from f50 turbo unit . no lag what so ever

Q: Hi, is the re spray inclueded in the final auction price? and what kit will it have on it? cheers, rick
05-Nov-05
A: no kit but after a deposit is recived form a buyer we will paint it what ever clour u want

Q: how much to buy now or will u take a mk2 astra gte 16v fully restored new respray in white fsh 84000miles as px cherrs terry
05-Nov-05
A: yeah but astra gte are worth 200 quid m8

Q: What needs doing to the car. is there anything broke or is it in good condition
05-Nov-05
A: no it wil be runing 100% when done i s rediculous still spins in 6th gear

Q: Hi is there a reserve on this car and are you sure its only a 1.2 on the log book? thanx
04-Nov-05
A: it is a 1.2 100% i bought the car personally from simpson salvage york it is a 1.2 merit

Q: alright have you got a buy it now price on the car and will it look like the first picture when finished thanks paul.
04-Nov-05
A: no we have re shelled it in to a car we bought as spares and repairs we have the old shell but it is so twisted the doors dont even open with out alot ov effort

Q: hi very interested in car can you send me the video by e-mail please thanks
04-Nov-05
A: why dose that matter ? the tape is vhs and i dnt no how to get it on to my computer sorry but feel free to *** drive the car any time were open 7-7 daily

Q: is this a oart exchange offer only or will the car be sol to the highest bid?
04-Nov-05
A: either what ever is easier for the buyer we wil consider a px though but i have been messt abt in the past

Q: hi, Do you only have old pics of the car apart from the one on the listing? And how much were you looking for for it roughly? cheers
04-Nov-05
A: no only pic i have is that 1 we have the old shell . it has a smashed screen from torque

Q: can i have some pictures of the car please mate sounds amazing thanks chris
04-Nov-05
A: it is best to *** view the car mate and take it 4 a drive you will love it scares you to death
Old 07 November 2005, 03:01 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WHEN IT WAS ROLLING ROADED IT WAS JUMPING OFF THE ROLLERS AND THAY HAD TO STOP THE ROAD AS IT HIT WELL OVER 450 BHP .

Is this possible ?? surely not?
Old 07 November 2005, 09:43 AM
DonnieDarko
Scooby Regular

this sounds like the gayest, most dangerous and illegal car ever to get near a public road.

no company in the world would insure this piece o'crap to drive on the roads with all mods declared.

and why would i want to buy a car which has so much power it rips its own chasis apart?

why is the real owner not selling it?
Old 07 November 2005, 11:09 AM
SimonGawthorpe
Scooby Regular

I live in Hull, never heard of "Whites Motors" and the phone number has too many digits in it?!?!

Ill be looking out for that car though...... and trying to get off the road before it gets anywhere near me, uninsured piece of crap!

Si
Old 07 November 2005, 01:06 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Talking

A very good read, I see the boys have asked a question
http://www.barryboys.co.uk

I have spent hours reading this site, its very very funny
Old 07 November 2005, 01:33 PM
gingerboy
Scooby Regular

Have a look at the sellers other items, they a um lovely MR2 based Ferrari F355 - NOT!! The best pic has got to be of the chrome plated wheels and tiny MR2 brake calipers!!

Go on follow the origional e-bay link and take a peek you'll split your sides.

Paul
Old 07 November 2005, 02:27 PM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

complete bucket of bolts