ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

New Northwest Dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 17 September 2005, 06:06 PM
dexter
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Northwest Dealer.

Just a bit of news (for those that don`t already know), a newly authorised Subaru dealership is up and running in the Northwest of England.

It`s HL Gorner, who are mainly a TVR and Mercedes dealer, but have now taken up a Subaru franchise (which is great for me, as I live about 200 yards away ).

Gorner`s have a few branches around the country, I believe, but Subaru is only at the Ashton-In-Makerfield branch (near Wigan).

I nipped in today, and got talking to one of the salesmen who said they will start to add details to their website from next week, but they are already getting Scoobies through the doors. They are also going to be taking on full servicing/repairs etc, and the fitting of PPP kits too.

It`s well worth a ride down if you live locally, not least to letch at all the TVR`s they have in there.
Old 17 September 2005, 11:15 PM
fastfrank
Scooby Regular

cool, let me know if they get any PPP WRX's in stock - i'd love to have another go in one - see how it differs from my standard one.
Old 17 September 2005, 11:23 PM
dexter
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fastfrank
cool, let me know if they get any PPP WRX's in stock - i'd love to have another go in one - see how it differs from my standard one.
No problem Frank, I`ll do that.

They have actually got in a WRX 300, but I don`t think they`re going to demo that because of it`s "limited" status.

But I`ll let you know mate.