Sponsored by:

Picked my scoob up yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2005, 09:39 PM
David26
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picked my scoob up yesterday!

First impressions.... What a car! It's alot more fun to drive than the TT ever was. Find myself going the long way to everywhere i'm going! First thing i want to do is de-tango the front headlights, where can i order the parts from and are they easy to fit?? Other than that though i don't think i'll be changing much, i love the look of it....even the gold wheels. I never used to be a big fan of them but i think they go realy well with the world rally blue.
Seem to have alot of idiots trying to race me, is this a common thing driving a scoob? Never realy got that in my TT.

Any other nice little mods for an 03 sti that i should look out for? Where is the best place to get a new set of sti mats?

Cheers for the help.

David.
Old 08 September 2005, 09:49 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Congratulations on your new purchase, sounds like you're please with your choice???
Old 08 September 2005, 10:11 PM
wrx_ra
Scooby Regular

welcome to the grin factor that scooby's bring
Old 09 September 2005, 01:08 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by David26
First impressions.... What a car! It's alot more fun to drive than the TT ever was. Find myself going the long way to everywhere i'm going! First thing i want to do is de-tango the front headlights, where can i order the parts from and are they easy to fit?? Other than that though i don't think i'll be changing much, i love the look of it....even the gold wheels. I never used to be a big fan of them but i think they go realy well with the world rally blue.
Seem to have alot of idiots trying to race me, is this a common thing driving a scoob? Never realy got that in my TT.

Any other nice little mods for an 03 sti that i should look out for? Where is the best place to get a new set of sti mats?

Cheers for the help.

David.
Got my Crystal lenses from flat4online. Under £60 for front and side repeaters.Took 15 mins to do the job. Colour coded the orange vent with paint from Halfrauds( Just give them the paint code from the Build plate of your car).