ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

New Egroups Meets List

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2000, 12:41 PM
Simon GTiR
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

This my first posting to this list so please be kind !! (Stef you included !!)

For any of you that may be interested:

I have recently set up a new egroups list dedicated to owners of japanese performance cars. The basic idea is that we can arrange big monthly meetings which will include cars of all marques inc. Subaru, Mistubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc etc.

The egroups list works in a similar way to a message board like this one except you recieve correspondances via email.

We at the GTiROC have been running several lists for nearly 2 years now and they have been very successful.

The first meeting has already been arranged. The first saturday in october, Boxhill, Surrey, 3 - 4 pm. And then a cruise down to Brighton at around 6 - 7 pm.

It would be great if we could have some Scooby owners join up and attend some meeting. It would be a good oppurtunity to share info and experiences with owners of other marques rather than all Subaru or all GTiR (as I have been attending).

To subscribe to this list, go to:
Old 21 September 2000, 05:13 PM
bigjules
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

"I already have 17 GTiR owners signed up and am trying to promote this list among other car clubs."

Simon,

I will pass the information on to the Honda-R register and see if I can get them interested.