Sponsored by:

part identification help

Search this Thread

Old 18 August 2005, 01:42 AM
razi-islam
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default part identification help

to cut straight to the chase been looking at a few scoobies...saw one that caught my eye..went to see it...chap says hes got a uprated td04 and a 255ltr walbro among other mods...im not saying hes lieing but he dont have any receipts....everything else is pretty sweet in fairness....just wondering if theres anyway to check for either of those items somehow?!

and i know its very vague but what is the rough price of a STi RA on a 95/96 plate...low miles etc etc roughly 5-6 tops?

any help would be appreciated...cheers lads

RAz
Old 18 August 2005, 08:44 AM
stockcar
Scooby Regular

Received 379 Likes on 301 Posts

if you talking a 95-96 car then its unlikely it will have a TD04 of any discription on...............std fit is a TD05 which offers more power potential so no point in down-grading to something smaller!?!
as for the pump then without taking it out of the tank its difficult!!

its not the one on E$AY at the mo' is it?? from another thread its almost certainly not an RA, doesn't have the 5th injector, etc..............

alyn
Old 18 August 2005, 11:39 AM
razi-islam
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stockcar
if you talking a 95-96 car then its unlikely it will have a TD04 of any discription on...............std fit is a TD05 which offers more power potential so no point in down-grading to something smaller!?!
as for the pump then without taking it out of the tank its difficult!!

its not the one on E$AY at the mo' is it?? from another thread its almost certainly not an RA, doesn't have the 5th injector, etc..............

alyn
yo it is on ebay but saw it on autotrader a while back

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-IMPREZA...QQcmdZViewItem

saw it seems kosher enuf...im pretty sure it is the RA...lightweight bonnet hood etc and it went thru the gears like no mans business....i didnt think the 5th injector was even activate on those...i thought it was that homolagation thingy (spelt it wrong blatently sorry) where by there on but not active?

it was nice if not a bit over priced in my opinion....and he didnt have receipts either....im not saying ive got loads of receipts my self but i can show atleast paypal invoices etc etc for the stuff ive bought...

what ya think

Raz