Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone in here work for the Inland Revenue?

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2005, 12:27 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Anyone in here work for the Inland Revenue?

You are all a bunch of grey spineless idiots that have no comprehension of team work nor the fact that you may be wrong. You consistently rely on layers of Beaurocratic rubbish that exists purely to keep your dullard mates in a job and heaven forbid you actually think for yourself.
I hope that you lead a dull boring predictable life and nothing exciting EVER happens to you!!
If you find getting an inscribed pen a highlight of your frankly 5hitty carreer, then you deserve to stay there, you un inspired, boring, slave to the grind.

Now answer the bloody phone, a member of the public wants to get wound up with you.

Old 04 August 2005, 12:34 PM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Upset you have they?
Old 04 August 2005, 12:40 PM
Power Junkie
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have been trying to call for the past few days I just get the "please hold"
Old 04 August 2005, 01:17 PM
MarkV
Scooby Regular

Default Try the website

Try the revenue and customs website and get the contact details or who to complain to
Old 04 August 2005, 01:58 PM
MadMark
Scooby Regular

Try here dullard .....

Old 04 August 2005, 04:44 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Didn't want to complain to anyone (You can't they are all hiding behing themselves) Just wanted to let them know what people think of them.
Due to earlier developments I ended up having to "nip" into the tax office because despite my best communications efforts, they didn't know what I was on about (I was reading information straight off of one of their forms) and just kept passing me about so I thought SOD IT!!! USELESS WANCHORS, I'll go do face to face.
I sat there for about an hour amidst illegal immigrants, single young mums (12-15yrs old MAX), skip rats from all walks of life, swearing, shouting and smoking while their vile offspring screamed around the place, when eventually I gets seen by a guy who must have been about 16. I knew more than him and his constant references to "i'm not sure" and "Possibly" were driving me mad.
After nearly 2 hrs, you know what?.................... you guessed it, "You'll have to write to us stating what you just told me. That might help" or "**** me, I have no idea how this has happend, nor do I have any idea how to sort it. PLease leave my office so that I can return to dealing with skip rats who know nothing"

That's all I was saying

Revenue scum.

It's not that they owe me money, or the other way round, I just know 1 of their calculations is way wrong and I want them to show me where they got the figure from. That's all. If it's right, fine, if it's wrong, they owe me **** loads Now due to their inability to help or decide, I'm left feeling rather aggitated by the whole thing.

To55ers

There that's better
Old 04 August 2005, 06:02 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

I know what your on about, had a massive issue when I went self employed.

Firstly they wanted to see my nation insurance card to prove my national insurance number, baring in mind I had never been asked for it before (some 11 years), I managed to find it in the end but only after they wouldn't accept a P45, P60.

After my second visit (With my card) they then couldn't find me at my address on there computer, even though I had lived there all my life. so they had to enter me in there and then. All forms were completed and photo given for a the new ID card. Told the card would arrive within two weeks.

3rd visit (two weeks later) after not receiving my card and not being able to get through on the phone, arrive to find they had lost half my application and the photo.
Completed another form and provided another photo.

One week later, card arrives, yippe I cry, another week later and another card arrives!!! both have different tax numbers, two hours later of trying to get through I find out which card I should be using.

as for tax returns, I have a pretty good accountant and touch wood to date have never had to pay them anything normally end up with a couple of grand back. mind you i do use my scoob for work!!!!!
Old 04 August 2005, 08:13 PM
Houghton
Scooby Regular

Don't pay their demands for a couple of months, they phone you then

Dannyboy, Couldn't put me on to your accountant could you? Pleeeeezzzzzzz
Old 04 August 2005, 08:16 PM
Houghton
Scooby Regular

BTW, you must have seen their plush office building by the canal in Nottingham? Must have cost a bloody fortune and wonder who footed the bill

One part's like the Millenium dome, but well hidden from the road.