Sponsored by:

AM I IN THE WRONG

Search this Thread

Old 03 August 2005, 07:18 PM
richee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AM I IN THE WRONG

i was at my sons birthday party today. sitting eating my big mac look out of the window at my car as u do. and to my horror, on the front of the car was a 12 year old kid sat there. his mums hand bag and 3 happy meals just put there on my car. while she was looking for her keys. and a millk shake on the spoiler. so i went out and nice a calm i said do u mine love? it is only a fuc#ing car she said.well i saw red went over there and kicked the kid and all the food on the floor that was the end of that. went back in and all the mums said that was a bit out of order. now the wife is not tallking to me. so it is not all bad. was i out of order not like me to do that.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:24 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richee
i was at my sons birthday party today. sitting eating my big mac look out of the window at my car as u do. and to my horror, on the front of the car was a 12 year old kid sat there. his mums hand bag and 3 happy meals just put there on my car. while she was looking for her keys. and a millk shake on the spoiler. so i went out and nice a calm i said do u mine love? it is only a fuc#ing car she said.well i saw red went over there and kicked the kid and all the food on the floor that was the end of that. went back in and all the mums said that was a bit out of order. now the wife is not tallking to me. so it is not all bad. was i out of order not like me to do that.
red mist was it sonny,,, despite what they did being NOK, you assulted a minor with no provocation...

sorry to say but you deserve all you get,

unfortunalty what you have here is a product of the leader we currently have. One party shows no respect for property.. the other shows no respect to people..

I wont say is the scoob ok, cos its only a car ...and you gonna get stone chips on the bonnett in any case

M
Old 03 August 2005, 07:26 PM
***scoobybabe***
Scooby Regular

You'll get slated on here for admitting that you did something wrong! the vultures will be lurking.....
BTW, u shouldnt have kicked the kid
Old 03 August 2005, 07:28 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

dont think he meant he actually kicked the kid ....think he meant removed kid off car as in kicked off ! ( smart **** mode off )
Old 03 August 2005, 07:28 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

If it was my kid i would hunt you down and give you proper kicking
after i had given my kid a good kickin i can do that but you cant

hitting other peoples kids NO NO NO

Last edited by wakeboardar; 03 August 2005 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:30 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Well with in your rights mate, I dont think I would of handled it quite so calmly.

An old boy I used to work with once sat on my bonnet during dinner break, he didn't see any problems.

Some people just don't give a ****.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:31 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

Would have been far better to sling the milkshake over the womans car
Old 03 August 2005, 07:34 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wakeboardar
Would have been far better to sling the milkshake over the womans car
Ruining a perfectly good milkshake? if it was my shake I would hunt you down and give you a proper kicking
Old 03 August 2005, 07:36 PM
richee
Scooby Regular

when i ment i kicked him of i did not mean kick him im not that mad. i was saying like u do i kicked him out of the pub or out my house

Last edited by richee; 03 August 2005 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:38 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hitting kids NO NO NO
If your kid was sitting on my car and you knew about it I'd ****ing find you first!!

You did TOTALLY the right thing, 12 year olds are the *******s that damage nice cars... Well done Sir
Old 03 August 2005, 07:41 PM
Ben WRX Bug-Eye
Scooby Regular

hitting kids NO NO NO
Sure he didn't hurt the kid. I get these 13/14 year old 'kids' acting like they fecking own the place around here and I'd love to give them a clip round the ear. Got no respect and know that us adults can't do anything to put them into line. Problem is we live in a society where smacking your child is 'wrong' yet violence, vandalism and complete lack of respect for other people’s property is no big deal and accepted.

If that were your kid I'd tell you to teach your family some bloody respect.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:44 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

FPMSL at this because it brings back memories for me, as long as you didnt actually kick a 12 year old.

Right, come out of social club at 11pm with g/f, had a few in me and started walking over to where i parked the car, bunch of scooter riding chavs sitting/leaning on my car (CTR that i had owned for 2 weeks) start shouting running over. There was about 15 of them and they started abusing back....

Then out of the corner of my eye i spot a (what i thought was an empty can of coke) RED MIST aint the word, sitting on my rear spoiler, i swiped it off wih some force, the can was FULL, it flew directly into the main chav's face and exploded all over him.

This started a whole sequence of events that im not gonna go into, but every time i picture than can hitting him i burst out laughing. You could never have done it on purpose it was far too good for that.

On a different note, i have a son who if someone caught sitting on their bonnet and gave them a brisk kick to remind them its their property, in my eyes it would be a good lesson learnt for him. As long as it was just that. If any more then yes i would get involved. Some of you may dissagree with that but back in the days of kids getting clips round the ear etc for misbehaving, a lot more respect was shown for people and property. Bring those days back!

Sorry to bore with my story but its my favorite
Old 03 August 2005, 07:45 PM
Ben WRX Bug-Eye
Scooby Regular

after i had given my kid a good kickin i can do that but you cant

hitting other peoples kids NO NO NO
See you've edited the original there mate. Problem is most so called parents can't seem to teach their kids the basic rules that most of us in this society live by, hence they turn out the way they do.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:49 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ben WRX Bug-Eye
See you've edited the original there mate. Problem is most so called parents can't seem to teach their kids the basic rules that most of us in this society live by, hence they turn out the way they do.
So he has
Old 03 August 2005, 07:50 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ben WRX Bug-Eye
yes i agree and if i saw my lads damage anybodies car i would come down hard on them but if another adult kicked or hit one of them, well i just would not allow it
Old 03 August 2005, 07:52 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

They were trespassing on your property.

Trespassers can be assumed to be burglers.

You are allowed to use any reasonable force to remove burglers and their burgers from your property.

Kicking a kid and chucking his burger seems reasonable to me.

Jobs a good un.

There are far too many 12 year olds in this country lacking a good kick if you ask me.

He may not be totally at fault this time, but you can be sure he has done something for which he has not received a kick previously where it was deserved.

Good Karma that.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:53 PM
sonicsuby
Scooby Regular

I don't know about kicking the kid, but being angry about that bitch being on your car is certainly justified. I'd be furious.
Old 03 August 2005, 07:55 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

should have kicked his mum then if someone kicked my wife well
I would buy them a pint she has been doing my head in all day
Old 03 August 2005, 07:56 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

yes i agree and if i saw my lads damage anybodies car i would come down hard on them but if another adult kicked or hit one of them, well i just would not allow it
What action would you recommend then if someone elses lad is sitting on your car then

1. Ask him politly to remove himself (so he can tell you to foof off, knowing you are not going to do anything

2. Phone police, who are far too busy nicking speeders to worry about your property being damaged

3. Simply allow it.

4. Join him sitting on your bonnet and have a chat about Nova's with Scooby bonnet scoops.

Or would you care to add some options
Old 03 August 2005, 07:57 PM
richee
Scooby Regular

right i will write it a 3 time for wakeboarar must be a bit slow on the up take DID NOT KICK HIM. a figer of speach. would not kick a kid not like that.
Old 03 August 2005, 08:01 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

oh sorry when you wrote "went over and kicked the kid" i thought that you "went over and kicked the kid"
Old 03 August 2005, 08:02 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

oh sorry when you wrote "went over and kicked the kid" i thought that you "went over and kicked the kid"
see my post.
Old 03 August 2005, 08:03 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

just a thought you should of calmly got in the car drove off with the kid on the bonnet and the food all over the floor then see how the mother reacts to you messing with her property people have NO RESPECT these days for people or property.
Old 03 August 2005, 08:05 PM
wakeboardar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cookstar
What action would you recommend then if someone elses lad is sitting on your car then

1. Ask him politly to remove himself (so he can tell you to foof off, knowing you are not going to do anything

2. Phone police, who are far too busy nicking speeders to worry about your property being damaged

3. Simply allow it.

4. Join him sitting on your bonnet and have a chat about Nova's with Scooby bonnet scoops.

Or would you care to add some options
i would have been a bit intimidating to him a bit threatening but would not have hit him 12 still is very young i have a 12 year old
Old 03 August 2005, 08:16 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

I think in the same situation at being told and using the exact phrase "it's only a f***ing car" I would have done similar.

Probably with a retort of "yeah but it's my f**king car and it's worth alot more than your f**king food", and I would have removed the crap placed on my car with whatever force nessercery, and removed the kid - if that involved lifting - I'd probably dump him on her car and told her to pay some respect for other poeple's property.

I now have 12, yes 12 light car park dings down the side of my car because of people like this Most people wouldn't see them, but I know they are there and it really does get to me as there was none when I bought the car - and I need not be reminded of the cost to fix them all

It's like if I stole someones wallet "it's only f**king money" Or if I blew up somebody's house accidently and turning round and shrugging my shoulders saying "it's only a f**king house" - does that mean it's justified?
Old 03 August 2005, 08:31 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richee
right i will write it a 3 time for wakeboarar must be a bit slow on the up take DID NOT KICK HIM. a figer of speach. would not kick a kid not like that.

So.... you didn't actually KICK him then?
Old 03 August 2005, 08:32 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

I went outside once to find a woman with a basket of clothes..doing her ironing on my spoiler!!!

but seriously..you should have told her it may just be a ****ing car..but it cost ****ing money..and it isnt a ****ing shelf for her brats and her greasy burgers. i would have just gone out and done just the same..only taken a bite out of each of the kids burgers before throwing them..because im a total git
Old 03 August 2005, 08:34 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by noobscoob
I went outside once to find a woman with a basket of clothes..doing her ironing on my spoiler!!!
Old 03 August 2005, 08:42 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

I remember when I was about 10 years old a woman down the road had a brand new Volkswagen Scirocco, I remember going past her house one day on my bike, and she come running out the house and pulled me of my bike and dragged me into her garage where her car was parked and shut the garage door down asking me who scratched her car and said she wasnt to let me go until I told her.
I was in there for about 15mins and I started crying me eyes out and finally escaped, Went home to tell my Mom and Dad, and they said I shouldnt make things up and thought I was lying.

So it shows you that Adults can overreact sometimes when it comes to cars and parents should listen to there kids more.
Old 03 August 2005, 08:45 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
I remember when I was about 10 years old a woman down the road had a brand new Volkswagen Scirocco, I remember going past her house one day on my bike, and she come running out the house and pulled me of my bike and dragged me into her garage where her car was parked and shut the garage door down asking me who scratched her car and said she wasnt to let me go until I told her.
I was in there for about 15mins and I started crying me eyes out and finally escaped, Went home to tell my Mom and Dad, and they said I shouldnt make things up and thought I was lying.

So it shows you that Adults can overreact sometimes when it comes to cars and parents should listen to there kids more.
Dont tell lies, you was 23 when this happened wernt ya

Quick Reply: AM I IN THE WRONG