Sponsored by:

ANYONE HAVE ZERO SPORTS?

Search this Thread

Old 09 July 2005, 09:02 PM
flat4_ire
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYONE HAVE ZERO SPORTS?

hey guys, as most of u know i got my 1st scoob last month (98 STi Type R V4)
just got my 3" o/n downpipe fitted to the already equal length headers with full Zero Sports exhaust system, i dont know anyone who has zero sports stuff!!?? the car sounds amazing i have to say!i love it, really turns heads, when u floor it it sounds mad! nearly sounds like a mad ducati or something, very happy with it anyway, just wondering if anyone else has this setup?
Old 09 July 2005, 09:24 PM
Edmondo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by flat4_ire
hey guys, as most of u know i got my 1st scoob last month (98 STi Type R V4)
just got my 3" o/n downpipe fitted to the already equal length headers with full Zero Sports exhaust system, i dont know anyone who has zero sports stuff!!?? the car sounds amazing i have to say!i love it, really turns heads, when u floor it it sounds mad! nearly sounds like a mad ducati or something, very happy with it anyway, just wondering if anyone else has this setup?

Not got the set up but had Zero Spots JDM STI on our stand at the SBO......Stunning Car.......Note to self - save up pennies and buy one from David Hendry Cars
Old 10 July 2005, 11:04 AM
flat4_ire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Edmondo
Not got the set up but had Zero Spots JDM STI on our stand at the SBO......Stunning Car.......Note to self - save up pennies and buy one from David Hendry Cars
must be very rare stuff, i love it anyway!
Old 10 July 2005, 11:38 AM
highlander68k
Scooby Regular

It seems as though David Hendry has a good selection of Zero Sports stuff. My friend has an ever increasing amount of the brand on his car. I'm impressed with the 4-pot calipers that he had put on this week.
Old 10 July 2005, 11:53 AM
flat4_ire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by highlander68k
It seems as though David Hendry has a good selection of Zero Sports stuff. My friend has an ever increasing amount of the brand on his car. I'm impressed with the 4-pot calipers that he had put on this week.
great stuff, i have the zero sports cool radiator and intercooler plate,world leaguer exhaust and decat with equal length headers, nicest sound ever! just wanna go for a spin every god damn hour
Old 10 July 2005, 05:29 PM
Edmondo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by highlander68k
He has m8....Donated an Air thingy ( Not tech minded sorry ) worth £60 + to our raffle at the SBO as well as sending the Car up........Cracking motor , turned a lot of heads and the mechanic who bought it up was kept fairly busy by the amounts of peeps who stopped to ask him questions.