Sponsored by:

new member questions and plate up for offer

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2005, 08:28 PM
mwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member questions and plate up for offer

thanks all for the advice on the exhaust system, im abit of a virgin when it comes to scoobys, ive been driving a 3L twin turbo mk4 supra for 3 years now and fancied something different, although the scoobys not up to the power of the supra and lacks in sleekness its in my opinion that the scooby is more fun to drive and handling is superb. i got myself a 95 wrx wagon in silver with extra goodies like boost controler pod gauges strut brace double din radio full s/s system and im lovin every minute apart from today when it failed its test.oh well il be back on the road very soon, i reckon the turbo is upgraded it looks huge,and new, i hope the standard system will fit, ask me anything about the supra and il tell you but i dont even know where the sparkplugs are on the scooby, but i do know a good engine when i hear one plus a closer inspection with the engine stephescope tells me all is well with this one. i want a new private plate so il be selling the private plate on it now its M***WRX if anyones interested.
can anyone tell me 1.wheres the oxygen sensor? 2.the fan sensor switch?
thanks again for your help.