Sponsored by:

pleasently surprised by main dealer

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2005, 10:39 PM
cptcaveman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pleasently surprised by main dealer

My Car has just gone in for its first service and to have ppp fitted. I am used to ford/fraud dealers, and wasn't expecting the level of customer care I received. The fraud dealers I have been too have always worked on an incentive scheme to turn around customers/cars asap, so I never got anywhere near personal service, plus they only seemed to be able to fix things on the third visit. I found the Watford scoobie dealership to be really helpful, the service guys were really friendly and get this I even got to speak to a mechanic (who really sounded like he knew what he was talking about).....

Plus my car is an EU import, so I was expecting a slightly frosty reception, but that didn't seem to matter to them. All in all it was a brilliant service and if your local I would reccomend them.
Old 23 June 2005, 11:11 PM
highlander68k
Scooby Regular

That's great. It's not often that we get to hear the positive comments about. Out of the thousands that visit the dealers, we only normally hear the half-a-dozen people who get a raw deal.

I think you'll find the dealers are ok to work on EU imports, just not JDM cars. If not, you've just got them in trouble
Old 24 June 2005, 09:22 AM
christyper
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cptcaveman
My Car has just gone in for its first service and to have ppp fitted. I am used to ford/fraud dealers, and wasn't expecting the level of customer care I received. The fraud dealers I have been too have always worked on an incentive scheme to turn around customers/cars asap, so I never got anywhere near personal service, plus they only seemed to be able to fix things on the third visit. I found the Watford scoobie dealership to be really helpful, the service guys were really friendly and get this I even got to speak to a mechanic (who really sounded like he knew what he was talking about).....

Plus my car is an EU import, so I was expecting a slightly frosty reception, but that didn't seem to matter to them. All in all it was a brilliant service and if your local I would reccomend them.
Have to say that I have used Watford Subaru main dealer recently and although they were unable to help (I wanted something done quickly and they couldnt fit me in) they tried hard to. Very suprise as mine is a Jap import and I expected much less.
Old 24 June 2005, 09:41 AM
StuS
Scooby Regular

That's good to know. I'll probably use them for my next service, rather than go up to Aylesbury
Old 24 June 2005, 09:50 AM
christyper
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StuS
That's good to know. I'll probably use them for my next service, rather than go up to Aylesbury
If you are in this sort of area and do not need to use main delaer for warranty - ive always found Power Engineering to be excellent
Old 24 June 2005, 09:58 AM
McWRX
Scooby Regular

I have had to use them once and they seemed pretty good, had to wait a week to book it in but thats normal these days i think! Even though they just had a look at it and didnt charge me anything I got a free car wash!! Was a nice suprise!

They are quite a new dealership I think!