Sponsored by:

Formula Woman Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2005, 02:35 PM
Akimoto The Great
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formula Woman Drivers

The Great Mr. Akimoto, CEO of Akimoto Industries and Television Corp.
Would like you invite all you limp wristed 'Scoob' Drivers to par-take in this years trials for formula woman.

Mr. Akimoto is well informed by Mr. Tim Harvey that this championship would greatly benefit from 'scooby' owner/drivers who could act as mobile chicanes for all the women drivers.

The vastly honourable Mr. Akimoto has instructed the vastly knowledgable Mr. Tim Harvey to instruct all you 'lesser' subaru drivers how to drive proper.
This has come to the fore, as complaints have been received from various women drivers pertaining to you homo-scooby drivers.

Mr. Akimoto instructs you to leave all hair care products and/or scissors at home as these are not permitted on the track.

The first event is to be held at silverstone

Come on if you think your spice enough you pansies.

Ciao
Old 10 May 2005, 02:40 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

LMAO!

Akimoto san
Shame they do not do one for TT drivers as well.

Just checked through your previous threads started and found this
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=371614

Which reduced me to tears
Old 10 May 2005, 02:46 PM
FirebirdUK
Scooby Regular

Didn't "Formula Woman" do a stint last year in RX8's? Now you can't get much more of a limp wristed car than that.. oh yeah - I forgot - you can - the MX5... Strange they're both by the same manufacturer...
Old 10 May 2005, 05:21 PM
ScoobyAddict
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FirebirdUK
Didn't "Formula Woman" do a stint last year in RX8's? Now you can't get much more of a limp wristed car than that.. oh yeah - I forgot - you can - the MX5... Strange they're both by the same manufacturer...
Have u ever driven an RX8 smartass? Ours was quite nice actually & I certainly wouldn't call it limp-wristed, a little boring & predictable sometimes perhaps, certainly compared 2 the STi but driven fast (& properly!) it wasn't bad at all!
And for the last time on here, stop slagging off poor little MX5's, I love mine, it's great fun 2 drive & for sheer handling I'd trust it as much as the scoob on the bendy bits!
Old 10 May 2005, 05:30 PM
ScoobyAddict
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FirebirdUK
Formula Woman was stupid anyway, I felt really sorry for those poor RX8's!
Most of the competitors seemed 2 think it was banger racing or bumper cars the way they kept colliding with each other!
And with the traction control turned off half of them couldn't seem to get more than 10 yds up the track without spinning the car round!
The whole thing was positively embarrassing to female drivers everywhere (well, those that can drive anyway!)