Sponsored by:

First Scooby Love.......

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2005, 07:56 PM
bzz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile First Scooby Love.......

I have FINALLY got my first scoob!! WOW - what a car!! I just absolutely love it!! It felt amazing just sitting behind the wheel and knowing that it really DID belong to ME...... and then I took it for my maiden voyage as a Scooby driver rather than Scooby passenger. I just know that i won't ever drive anything other than a 4WD turbo again. I still can't get the smile off my face.....as if i wanted to!! I just don't care about the insurance cost or the fuel cost. IT'S WORTH IT!! What i'd like to know is......how did YOU feel that first time in your very own Scooby?
Old 31 March 2005, 07:59 PM
acko
Scooby Regular

welcome to the scooby owners club mate. Enjoy.
Old 01 April 2005, 09:11 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by bzz
I have FINALLY got my first scoob!! WOW - what a car!! I just absolutely love it!! It felt amazing just sitting behind the wheel and knowing that it really DID belong to ME...... and then I took it for my maiden voyage as a Scooby driver rather than Scooby passenger. I just know that i won't ever drive anything other than a 4WD turbo again. I still can't get the smile off my face.....as if i wanted to!! I just don't care about the insurance cost or the fuel cost. IT'S WORTH IT!! What i'd like to know is......how did YOU feel that first time in your very own Scooby?
Congratulations on your purchase! I recall exactly how you feel!

I posted this shortly after picking up my MY99. See if you can relate.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...ht=perspective

Look after it and the smile stays....though you will want to modify sooner or later.

PS Scooby ownership aka the empty wallets club!!
Old 01 April 2005, 09:20 AM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

bzz

I think we can all relate to that feeling

In fact I've had it twice, got it 4 years ago when I picked up my first UK Turbo and had that smile on my face for 3 years until it was sold 13 months ago.

4 weeks ago I had exactly the same feeling when I picked up my MY04 STI but this time it seemed twice as strong

Now I have that permanent grin on my face and like you, I don't give a stuff about the insurance or the fuel, I feel great when I drive my car, feel great when I see the admiring glances from old people, young people, men, women - everyone loves these cars

Life is great when you own a scoob and I'm sure you'll love every minute of it

Old 01 April 2005, 04:34 PM
bzz
Scooby Regular

Oh yes, i can DEFINITELY relate to this!! I know what you mean about the "Must try it again just to see if it was real" thing!! In fact, must try it a few times........for the first few weeks...... Anyone else? I must say i'm surprised there's only 3 replies after 130 views....... Or is everyone still so numb from the shock and joy of their first scooby experience that they just can't find the words....

Last edited by bzz; 01 April 2005 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01 April 2005, 04:39 PM
C 8HEP
Scooby Regular

being just 24 it was a car i had wanted for years and years. the power,the grip and that gorgeous growl!! you are right the insurance costs and the petrol, it is worth it. recently it was off the road for 2 weeks and before that i drove it everyday for atleast an hour. I had to go out every now and again and sit in it and look around and once even started it up by the time i went out in it again it felt exactly the same and it smelt like it did the 1st day i bought it so it brought it all back again
Old 01 April 2005, 05:13 PM
New_scooby_04

Talking

P.S. They are wonderful cars, not just because of the speed or grip etc... which you'll get accustomed to, but because of their character and especially that flat four boxer warble, which you'll never get tired of!

I waited 10 years to own a performance car, and the Scooby didn't dissapoint. Enough said!

I hope you have a very long and happy relationship with it!

NS04

Trending Topics

Old 01 April 2005, 05:44 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Don't be silly. Everyone knows diesels are better.