ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Victims of CRIME

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2005, 02:50 AM
James L
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Victims of CRIME

I thought I would start a this thread for those who have had parts stolen from their car......by low life ******* scums..

The other night I heard a loud clunk from the window, so I had a look and saw the b*****ds ripping out my grill ... the alarm went and I shouted out the window at them... by then they legged it to a get away car. So now I'm left without a V6 grill
Who knows what else could have happened if they I didn't hear them.

Does anyone have similar stories to share.
Old 10 March 2005, 08:47 AM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Parts ripped off...............I came back to a car park and stood for a while in an empty space convinced it was the spot where I had parked. Two weeks later the police spotted "a known car thief" / w@nker drivng the car, turned round but he had parked up and was walking down the road. He was arrested and the car examined but no fingerprints were found and the case dropped as there was no proof he was ever in the car. To think he was driving around for two weeks in my home town and I never bumped into him, lucky in a way as I would still be banged up for ripping his head off and sh1tting down his neckstump.
Old 10 March 2005, 11:28 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is just so **** isn't it. Why is it if you're caught speeding by the police - single officer in a patrol car, say your doing 50 in a 30 so you're way above the speed limit and the officer's statement in court will stand up that you were breaking the speed limit - even though it was just 'observed'. However, if the same officer saw the thieving little scum bag in your car, his observation is not enough for a conviction. Life sucks sometimes.
Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
Parts ripped off...............I came back to a car park and stood for a while in an empty space convinced it was the spot where I had parked. Two weeks later the police spotted "a known car thief" / w@nker drivng the car, turned round but he had parked up and was walking down the road. He was arrested and the car examined but no fingerprints were found and the case dropped as there was no proof he was ever in the car. To think he was driving around for two weeks in my home town and I never bumped into him, lucky in a way as I would still be banged up for ripping his head off and sh1tting down his neckstump.
Old 12 March 2005, 03:23 AM
James L
Scooby Regular

I know what you mean.....Thoses w@nkers get away with anything if you can't back ot up with some hard evidence. The speed thing just sucks...the motorist is the number target for the Police. LIfe is so easy for them.
Old 12 March 2005, 10:15 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Read my post in NSR about low life scum and what they have been up too, my son was the victim but these ***** were doing 10.........YES 10 cars a night, and still walked from court
Cheers
Colin