ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Not happy with Ex-wife

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2005, 12:16 PM
babber
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Not happy with Ex-wife

Just found out that my stroppy Ex-wife has sold the entire contents of my garage and car port. Included with this was :-

MK2 RS2000 Shell
2 RS Engines
5 Speed
3 nose cones
2 sets of headlight
etc
etc
Probably enough parts to build 2 RS2000

An Impreza engine and engine stand
Axle stands
Jacks
Tools

I was supposed to clear it all out a few months ago (following the divorce) but I didn't have anywhere to live. I since bought a house and agreed to move it all after Xmas. Went around to do it with Van and Trailors, etc.

Since found out she has sold the ******* lot. What can / should I do about it? Will Police be interested?

Oh and no offer what so ever to give me a penny of the money!!!!

She got the house and all the contents from the divorce, what more does she want!"!!!!!!!! She said she did it for my four children. I got to pay £1000 a month for them now!!!!!

Bitch, Phill
Old 05 January 2005, 12:31 PM
Andy_1271
Scooby Regular

Sounds like one for the courts, I doubt the police would be too interested or able to do a great deal
Old 05 January 2005, 12:43 PM
mtn324
Scooby Newbie

Your stuck mate. Don't bother with the police and unless you have large amounts of cash to throw away do not go to the courts. Her brief will say you had ample time to move the items listed, so she disposed of them in a timely manner. It sucks i know but i have some experience in this. Time to start again. Aren't women wonderful warm, compasionate creatures, NOT.

mtn324
Old 05 January 2005, 12:46 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Shoot her mate or pm me i know a few folk that can sort it
Old 05 January 2005, 12:48 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

I had the same from my wonderfull ex wife...

she sold my mountain bike and other stuff,, luckily it was before the divorce was finalised, so she got a slap from both briefs...

and advised of the legality of the situation..

if your not divo,d yet, it may be worth going back to the solicitors,,, if you had advised her of delays etc..

failing that shop her to the csa for undeclared income!!!

M
Old 05 January 2005, 12:58 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Women are evil
Old 05 January 2005, 01:01 PM
Scooby_Dee
Scooby Regular

Location: Stuck behind that damn tractor or caravan on a B road!

That's rather bad of her did she give you any warning to say that she was going to sell your things?

Also, does this mean that you won't have to pay her anything for a few months as she's had the money from the sale?

Sorry to hear that she did that to you.
Old 05 January 2005, 01:06 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Biatch
Old 05 January 2005, 01:12 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well she needs the money to look after your 4 kids (playing devils advocate)

Did you mess about when married? Revenge is soooo sweet to a woman!

Men have nothing in their armoury to fight a women scourned! Nothing! we are too simple, they can eat us alive!

Pete
Old 05 January 2005, 01:30 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

A mate of mine decked his ex-wife when she wouldn't let him see their son.

He got fined £50. His reply was "If I'd know it was only 50 quid she'd have gotten a few more..."

Surely she can be done for selling property that does not belong to her.
Old 05 January 2005, 01:49 PM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Default PROOF

Originally Posted by Daz34
Women are evil
Agreed, and here's the mathmatical proof:

Women = time and money

so... Women = time*money

and since time IS money, time = money....

Women = money*money

or ....... Women = money2

now, since money is the (square) root of all evil....

or….. money = Öevil,

so..... money2 = evil

Women = money2 = evil

WOMEN = EVIL

I'll tell you, if it's got pistons or t*ts it's gonna be trouble.

Still sorry to hear story though.
Old 05 January 2005, 02:55 PM
jonny gav
Scooby Regular

if it's got pistons or t*ts it's gonna be trouble

PMSL its just so true!!!
Old 05 January 2005, 03:05 PM
scooby-si
Scooby Regular

Location: 2005 sso, 1/4 finals,3rd in 60ft; 2004 sso,semi finals,2nd in 60ft time; 2003 standard car 2nd 60ft

quit your job so she only gets £30 per month see how she feels then, i now pay £120 per month to my x for 1 child and thats going to drop in a bit as me and new wife have 2 sons together and hopefully my sons going to come and live with use lol.(ill be asking her for money)alls well in the end.p1ssed on her chips
Old 05 January 2005, 03:21 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Gutted

Have to laugh at "if it's got pistons or t*ts it's gonna be trouble" though PMSL
Old 05 January 2005, 04:05 PM
bits'n'pieces
Scooby Regular

just give up work until she can no longer afford the mortgage and has to sell, u then have a case for half the sale if the house was given to her because of the kids.. I know i'm wicked but it worked for my mate, once she'd sold the house he got another job and she now lives in a council grotto ..... a touch extreme
Old 05 January 2005, 04:12 PM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?

who's name was on the V5 for the shell??
Old 05 January 2005, 04:19 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

buy a shotgun
Old 05 January 2005, 05:03 PM
mplaczek
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I could be completely wrong, but I thought you should of had a year and a day to remove the items. It may be a little more complicated than that, but when my Mum went through a divorce she was counting the days till she legally would have been able to keep a Jaguar E type and Cosworth left in her garage by my step father!!!

Sorry to hear about that though. If it was illegal I wish you all the luck in the world, these things can get tricky to sort out without more money than it is worth
Old 05 January 2005, 06:17 PM
babber
Scooby Regular

I'm on the V5, but apparently the new owner wants to build a track car with the RS. I reckon the nose cones got to be worth £500 alone!!

No warning that she was going to sell, Infact when I went around there with a van and a trailer, she told me she couldn't find the keys for the lock. When I told her I would force entry she told me she'd phone the Police, so I did one and went to the pub. I was intending to break into the garage tonight with a few friends and have a few things away even had the Legacy ready and waiting couldn’t take the RB5, far to noisy

PSLewis I'm not going to bite, surely £1000 a month is enough to provide for 4 children, and I'm always buying other things for them (shoes, holiday, clothes, etc) whenever they need it. I gave the bitch £500 for Christmas presents for the kids.

Worse thing about all this is I lent her thousands over the years, and she made NO EFFORT to pay anything back!! She won’t even tell me how much she made. I like the suggestion of report her to the CSA anyone got the number?

Anyway, we checked the local scrap yard this morning and the owner was acting strange (he knows me and my Ex father in law) so wouldn't be surprised if he got something to do with it.

I told my lovely Ex-wife’s father, that I holding him responsible as he arranged the sale. He told me he doesn't know who bought it all. The Impreza engine is worth at least £500, so that's what he owes me. I think that's fair enough, don't you? I’ve also told him I don’t appreciate him selling my personal tools, so I needed them back as well. Left it with him to see what he can do!!! Otherwise, I can see this getting very messy

Phill
Old 05 January 2005, 07:19 PM
jasonius
Scooby Regular

a women scourned..!
Old 05 January 2005, 07:46 PM
GREEN SCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about all of this,she sounds like a right nasty sort.Your going to have to play a blinder to sort it out and not try to **** her off more as she could do more damage like with the rb5 etc and even worse maybe turn the kids against you. I would imagine just doing a query with the police or courts to see whats what would be a good step. Sounds like she just took and took and now if your not carefull she will have the rest of you. Good luck mate.
Old 05 January 2005, 09:01 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby-si
quit your job so she only gets £30 per month see how she feels then, i now pay £120 per month to my x for 1 child and thats going to drop in a bit as me and new wife have 2 sons together and hopefully my sons going to come and live with use lol.(ill be asking her for money)alls well in the end.p1ssed on her chips
is that based on both your incomes..

i pay that allready based on just me..
Old 05 January 2005, 10:09 PM
babber
Scooby Regular

Wink

**Update**

Just had a phone call from my dad. He's been talking to my Ex-father in law this afternoon, mentioning I wasn't happy My engine and tools (not sure which ones) have been found, and the Ex-father in law is coming around to bring them back to my house on Saturday. That will be interesting

Not to bothered about the rest of the stuff, and would have been nice to see the bloke that bought the RS.

I think I might accidently advertise some nice kittens for sale in the trade-it, free to good homes and use her number

Phill
Old 05 January 2005, 10:22 PM
harry_p1
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear mate, but i suppose atleast youre getting some of your gear back, hope it goes well Saturday, If not go directly to the Courts do not go past go and do not collect £200
Old 05 January 2005, 10:31 PM
Dave uk blue mica
Scooby Regular

all i can say is i'm glad i'm single
Old 05 January 2005, 10:32 PM
babber
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dave uk blue mica
all i can say is i'm glad i'm single
And me

Phill
Old 05 January 2005, 11:03 PM
wheelie_sti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by babber
I'm on the V5, but apparently the new owner wants to build a track car with the RS. I reckon the nose cones got to be worth £500 alone!!

No warning that she was going to sell, Infact when I went around there with a van and a trailer, she told me she couldn't find the keys for the lock. When I told her I would force entry she told me she'd phone the Police, so I did one and went to the pub. I was intending to break into the garage tonight with a few friends and have a few things away even had the Legacy ready and waiting couldn’t take the RB5, far to noisy

PSLewis I'm not going to bite, surely £1000 a month is enough to provide for 4 children, and I'm always buying other things for them (shoes, holiday, clothes, etc) whenever they need it. I gave the bitch £500 for Christmas presents for the kids.

Worse thing about all this is I lent her thousands over the years, and she made NO EFFORT to pay anything back!! She won’t even tell me how much she made. I like the suggestion of report her to the CSA anyone got the number?

Anyway, we checked the local scrap yard this morning and the owner was acting strange (he knows me and my Ex father in law) so wouldn't be surprised if he got something to do with it.

I told my lovely Ex-wife’s father, that I holding him responsible as he arranged the sale. He told me he doesn't know who bought it all. The Impreza engine is worth at least £500, so that's what he owes me. I think that's fair enough, don't you? I’ve also told him I don’t appreciate him selling my personal tools, so I needed them back as well. Left it with him to see what he can do!!! Otherwise, I can see this getting very messy

Phill
Phil,

If I remember correctly from my college law days, she can sell any belonging of yours for anything she likes however, the daft bitch is probably unaware that the current market value will be due to you irrespective of whether she sold the belongings for a £1 or £500. Speak to a brief and sort the bitch out.

wheelie_sti
Old 05 January 2005, 11:21 PM
ThrustSSC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by babber
I think I might accidently advertise some nice kittens for sale in the trade-it, free to good homes and use her number
Kittens? Why not leave her 'calling cards' in a few phone boxes? "24-hours Massage Service" should do nicely...
Old 05 January 2005, 11:43 PM
wheelie_sti
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by ThrustSSC
Kittens? Why not leave her 'calling cards' in a few phone boxes? "24-hours Massage Service" should do nicely...
Dude, PMSL
Old 06 January 2005, 12:19 AM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

TBH, best leave worse alone,
walk away keep in touch with your kids,
dont get drawn into a fight,
and PRAY she does not read any of this!

From experience.............

Quick Reply: Not happy with Ex-wife