Trackstar on STi

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2004, 10:36 AM
Nick
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Trackstar on STi

Hi

Is anyone else having trouble getting their tracking system activated? I picked up my car Saturday & posted the dealer copy registration info myself on Monday. I also faxed it direct to Trackstar. When I phoned to check on Wednesday, I was told that the dealer hadn't sent the serial number to Trackstar so I sorted that one out. I phoned Trackstar again this morning to check everything's fine only to be told that they haven't received the registration form that I posted & faxed on Monday!
Old 01 July 2004, 10:55 AM
Daz_WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Yep, i had mine fitted by toad innovations in January, what a **** up, first they fit a faulty one, then they came out again to replace the unit, couldnt check the second one. Never gave me a Direct debit form, 7 months ater i get a form, i said well i wont be paying until i know its working so they sent out an engineer to asses it, they gave me a date but no time, i stayed at my birds house planning to get home at 8.30am, get a phone call at 7am where are you, Well thanks tracker. Grrrr these people **** me off........