Now I know...............

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2004, 10:01 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry Now I know...............

.............why Scoobs are getting a bad name

A complete waster in a black classic WRX, this morning, on 40mph limited dual carriageway, in traffic, so what does he do?

Only overtakes a line of cars which were doing 40, at an estimated 80, and misses creaming a bloke with a bike and a small kid crossing the road, by inches!!!!

My heart was in my mouth, so I can't think what the bloke with the little kid must have thought. The culprit has a plate with a strange font, so I doubt the guy got his number................lucky for him, maybe.

If it was you...............slow down in town, before you kill someone!

Alcazar
Old 27 May 2004, 10:12 AM
bogie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alcazar,

Know what you mean, there's a red classic WRX locally to me and did an equally nobby thing not too long ago. Overtaking coming off a round-about and past chevronned (or how ever that's spelt) junction, it was on a 50mph road and everyone was doing the limit.

Me and the people who I was travelling with all said NOBBER!

Giving us all a bad name.

Bogie
Old 27 May 2004, 10:43 AM
P1_BEN
Scooby Regular

Ditto, was in sevenoaks a few weeks back and a black bugeye sti was going up and down the highstreet prob in excess of 60 mph, plenty of drunk people staggering around who knows where they'll end up... Really got to me... tw@t....
Old 27 May 2004, 10:49 AM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

Not just Scoobs - see it almost everyday. I guess as you get older, you are more aware of these things, but some of the stupid acts that I witness leave me cold. They are almost always commited by young, inexperienced guys - the cars can vary though.

Chris
Old 27 May 2004, 10:50 AM
IN THE STICKS
Scooby Regular

Location: I'm still around in deepest Essex, now with a Fiesta ST-2
Thumbs down

Plenty of twa*s around , more gold chains than brain cells most of them , lets just hope they kill themselves before they kill somebody else eh ? and save us all a load of money to keep them locked up for years ! . Not all of them in Scoobies though !

Dave
Old 27 May 2004, 11:43 AM
P1_BEN
Scooby Regular

I don't think age is an excuse... I was 23 when I got the P1... Hopefully i was intelligent enough to drive it hhhhmmmmm briskly shall we say in the right circumstances... 2 and a half years of ownership.. No prangs no speeding tickets just a lot of fun..!!

hopefully the WR1 will bring the same again...