Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redeline Rumble Times- Who else was there?

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2004, 09:56 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Redeline Rumble Times- Who else was there?

Paid for 6 runs but only managed four as i got an oil leek after the fourth

On the first run i pulled up next to the CRD Supra (900+++BHP!!!!).........YIKES!!!! but i think he had a few problems as it didnt run (saw it later with a twisted propshaft although it went on to win the day! Awesome car!!!! )

I got a 13.9
--/-
--/-

Quite happy, second run was against a 1.8T passat, third was against a Silver WRX and the fourth was against my mate in his silver WRX, managed to beat them all so was pretty happy.

Alot of the other skylines, scoobs, evo's etx were doing high 13's and low 14's so i was quite surprised as this was the first time i took the scoob up the quarter.

Incase anyone saw me mine was the Sonic Blue Type R V Limited with 19's and the Carbon Fibre Rear Spolier. All ive done engine wise is a TSL de-cat, centre section and firestorm backbox and TSL green air filter and turbosmart dump valve.

Had a really great day, did anyone else see the Jet car ?????!!!!!!!! 6 second quarter at 240 MPH!!!!!!!!

Well impressed with the CRD scooby too, quick car!!! Very quick car!!! And the fensport Corolla A lot of seiously quick cars there yesterday, well worth going! Dont know if id fancy a go in the norris designs evo though- 800BHP! Span up like you wouldnt believe, difficult to imagine how he kept it in a straight line, same as with the blue supra that 'fishtailed' off the line.