Sponsored by:

If I got my hands on them!!!

Search this Thread

Old 20 April 2004, 02:13 PM
Power Junkie
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default If I got my hands on them!!!

Why do some small brained people think it`s fun to put big key scratches down the side of cars? just been out for a few hours trying to remove with the usual products, No luck it`s gonna have to be a respray.. I just gets me really angry!!! There would be a few key insertions I would like to do to them...
Old 20 April 2004, 02:16 PM
Tearz
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Power Junkie
Why do some small brained people think it`s fun to put big key scratches down the side of cars? just been out for a few hours trying to remove with the usual products, No luck it`s gonna have to be a respray.. I just gets me really angry!!! There would be a few key insertions I would like to do to them...

Sorry to hear about that

my last 2 cars have been keyed now, and I pick up my impreza saturday, i'm already fearing the inevitable
Old 20 April 2004, 02:21 PM
JimmyRB5PRO
Scooby Regular

Exclamation know how u feel

wife's car has been keyed outside tram station several times, thing is got really pissed off with it phoned police as its kids coming out from school, told them its happening lots to more and more cars= weren't interested, then told them i'd spend the day their and if i caught them could i kick the ****e out of them then, funilly enough they said if i did that they would have to attend !
Amazing .....................not !!!!

sorry to hear about it, jut polish out best you can as if you respray liie we did , within a week they did it again !!!
Old 20 April 2004, 02:26 PM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

Angry

mine has just come out of the body shop for exactly the same reason.

I really don't like spending money on my car to put it back to how it was previously, I should be spending it on changing things They make me sick people that do this kind of thing, makes me want to put swirly lines across their face with my car keys

James
Old 20 April 2004, 02:38 PM
Power Junkie
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Gonna try a bit more T-cut but I think it`s too deep. It was most likely some school kids at top of the road. shame we cant give them the stick any more..
Old 20 April 2004, 03:28 PM
LiamWR1
Scooby Regular

Guy's some feckin tasser scratched my black Crossfire right down the drivers door/rear panel & down to bare metal a couple of months ago , did all the usual T-cut, coloured polish , etc, with no success ... but in the end I was so p!ssed off I took it into the dealers for what I thought would be a costly respray, and was pretty surprised to find they used a mobile scratch repairer called 'mr chips' (or something similar) and he charged & £70+VAT and took about 4-5 hours.

The end result was fantastic with no trace of the original scratch! I still begrudge paying but at least it wasn't a sh!tload of cash, I left my car at the dealers but this guy said he would/could do similar at my place of work or home.

I feckin HATE tassers that scratch cars!!! if I ever catch some twot doing it to mine or someone elses I will do time