Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Dont you just love it when .....

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2004, 02:05 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont you just love it when .....

You get the chance to play in your car?

On my way home from Sunday dinner round me mums so carrying a few extra pounds..Through the local village at 30 MPH as always, glance in the mirror and there is a merc coupe...Sitting that bit too close for comfort if you know what i Mean. You just know straight away he means business. Is it an AMG or isnt it, shall I or shan't I?
Anyway out on the open road, long straight nothing coming, signal to overtake the solitary car on the road and off we go.......Its about now i realise it aint an AMG. Pull away from him pretty comfortably untill a reasonable speed then let off. Behind another car and there he is again, straight road nowt coming so off we go again.....same result.
Anyway mission accomplished we both chill out to mundane driving come to local town and he flashes and indicates into shell garage. What the hell so I go in for a chat...... His car is a Merc Coupe 350 I think he said with the 3.7 litre engine. Same body etc as AMG but for £35K less. ''my little lad absolutely loves Scoobs so i thought i would see if you wanted to play'' he said....''but i couldn't get even close to you'' ...... anyway had a little chat and we both went our seperate ways. I was well impressed by his Merc, gorgeous looking car with cracking alloys and he was impressed with the scoob ......

Gave me a nice warm feeling, or had i just pee'd myself thinking it might have been an AMG