Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Group Buy on HKS Super Power Flow Kit.

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2004, 07:00 PM
WRX V2
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Group Buy on HKS Super Power Flow Kit.

Hi Lads

I am ordering a HKS Super Power Flow Induction Kit for my subaru impreza and i was hopeing if i can get more people interested in this so i can get the HKS induction kit cheaper. i would need at least 5 to 8 people to get a discount on the product this product in the market is priced at £160.00 but if we do a group by on it we would be looking at around £100.00 ish for the HKS induction kit the more the people we get the cheaper it is for us if any one is interested in it please email me at (scooby_wrx@msn.com)

Information on the HKS induction kit

The power that an engine can produce is directly related to the quantity of fuel and air that is burned within the engine. Most modern engines measure the quantity of air entering the engine, then inject the relevant quantity of fuel to give a perfect burn. If the air quantity can be increased, so will the fuelling, this will give an increase in horsepower.
The HKS system comprises of a dual-density polyurethane foam filter assembly, with an integral velocity stack to accelerate the air into the engine. HKS Super Power Flow Induction kit systems will offer improved airflow into the engine, whilst retaining excellent filtration capabilities.

Thankyou lads have a nice time in the snow.
Old 27 February 2004, 07:47 PM
RB5_IOM
Scooby Regular

Might be interested if the price is right

Originally Posted by WRX V2
Hi Lads

I am ordering a HKS Super Power Flow Induction Kit for my subaru impreza and i was hopeing if i can get more people interested in this so i can get the HKS induction kit cheaper. i would need at least 5 to 8 people to get a discount on the product this product in the market is priced at £160.00 but if we do a group by on it we would be looking at around £100.00 ish for the HKS induction kit the more the people we get the cheaper it is for us if any one is interested in it please email me at (scooby_wrx@msn.com)

Information on the HKS induction kit

The power that an engine can produce is directly related to the quantity of fuel and air that is burned within the engine. Most modern engines measure the quantity of air entering the engine, then inject the relevant quantity of fuel to give a perfect burn. If the air quantity can be increased, so will the fuelling, this will give an increase in horsepower.
The HKS system comprises of a dual-density polyurethane foam filter assembly, with an integral velocity stack to accelerate the air into the engine. HKS Super Power Flow Induction kit systems will offer improved airflow into the engine, whilst retaining excellent filtration capabilities.

Thankyou lads have a nice time in the snow.
Old 27 February 2004, 07:58 PM
WRX V2
Scooby Newbie

You will be looking at £100 - £110 top price that is just email me if you are interested in purchesing 1.
Old 27 February 2004, 08:59 PM
WRX V2
Scooby Newbie

Any 1 else interested in One.

Last edited by WRX V2; 28 February 2004 at 11:47 AM.
Old 28 February 2004, 11:47 AM
WRX V2
Scooby Newbie

Any 1 else interested in One.