ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Loved it today!

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2004, 05:16 PM
Simon Lau
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Loved it today!

first time in days I'd driven the STi8 as my runaround wasn't really up for the trip to taking a relative to the airport ...

anyway driving on the suspension bridge that connects the airport to the main island, i was following this taxi when suddenly the driver dabbed hard on the anchors and so followed suit. looking ahead, i saw this traffic cop hidden behind a large bridge pillar with laser in hand pointing directly at me

I continue driving to the end of the bridge (at the legal speed limit) to where the toll booths are. couldn't miss them...there they all were lined up ready to stop me (traffic cops). I saw this one officer coming over the line of traffic cones they'd set up to block speeding vehicles - whilst using his walkie-talkie, the stupid dick nearly walked into my path guessing I would have been speeding but guess again sucker as his partner on the other end must have said...nah, didn't get ****! YAY

The look on his face was worth a million (Yen) watching me drive through....the cheeky monkey actually smiled at me whilst talking on the walkie-talkie
Old 11 February 2004, 05:48 PM
bartmanuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

****** wicked si....its little stories like that,that can make ya day

BM