Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

worried about breakin my baby!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02 November 2003, 06:11 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i've finally got my scoob....(only had it a couple of days) and it might sound daft but am a little worried about givin it to much right foot in case i break it! lol you might but i have had turbos in the past.
one that i had for 2 days before the big ends went and that was low mileage and loads of s/h...but then again i was doing 120mph when not realizing it was overheating....yes i know..my bad but the fuse went for the coolin fan! did any of you have worrys like this when you first bought your scoob?
Old 02 November 2003, 08:23 PM
Jace
Scooby Newbie

I've had one for about the same time (never owned one before) and in the back of my mind, I keep thinking the same thing.
Old 02 November 2003, 08:24 PM
Dave formerly Smithers
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up

I have had mine for 6 months now and I still wont park it up where there is the slightest possibility of it getting scratched,dented someone looking at it in the wrong way etc. And I do feel a little guilty if I think Ive given it a bit too much stick sometimes but there aint no point ownin a Subaru if your gonna drive it like it was a micra.As long as youve got the right oil in it and you let it tick over before you turn it off they are bulltproof(touchwood).They are like racehorses they love to run.
Old 02 November 2003, 08:35 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Dont worry www.scoobyclinic.com is just up the road from you they can do anything you need with a £20 an hour labour rate,You can't go wrong!!! I took my scoob to a few well known tuners all very well and good but labour prices!!! foook me!! I aint taking my scoob anywhere else now!!!!
Old 02 November 2003, 09:41 PM
doorman
Scooby Regular

i worry where i park mine when i'm working so try to park it as near to the bar i'm working at as pos. as for driving it hard i find that's hard in it's self what with the rozzers about and other slow drivers hogging the outside lane speed cam's and sh*t.still when i get a moment i let it av'it i'v only had mine two weeks but use it every day for work.
Old 02 November 2003, 10:15 PM
repunzel
Scooby Newbie

HOW CAN A MENTALY RETARDED DOORMAN AFFORD A SCOOBY ON 50pence AN HOUR