Sponsored by:

Lotus crashed on M23 14/10/2003

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2003, 08:41 AM
DRUNKNORGY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

a little over a week ago there was a fatal crash on the M23 around Crawley in west sussex - It was a green lotus that was forced into the central reservation.

A long shot but did anyone on this site see/witness the event - or know anyone that may have seen or heard about it.

I am not overly convinced of the explanation i have heard from the police.

If any body has any ideas - please let me know
Thanks guys and girls

Jason Tracey

anyone who had some information about a fatal crash on the m23 last tuesday at ~ 5:30pm.

no response and i did title it "a bit of a long shot"

any way the person who died was my father - he was 49 and was a biker too - he died in his lotus when forced onto the central reservation by somebody going into the middle lane and NOT checking his blind spot.

My dad was a flight engineer for British Airways on Concorde - his name was Dave Tracey.

He liked diving, motorbikes and was in the Lotus owners club - he liked flying obviously - and he went and died in his f*****g car.

I do not know why i have posted this on here cos I know none of you personally - just "virtually"

Oh i do know its cos i have been helped by lager again.

Please be careful out there, and thanks for your virtual support, i feel better spreading the word of a man which i idolised and always try to aspire to.

This was posted up by a member of the MCNNinjas. If anyone saw anything or heard anything on the grapevine please come forward.

Ash