Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aberdeen and Perth have a Subaru dealer again

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2000, 04:22 PM
JohnS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

As was widely expected (and rumoured), Town and County have taken over the Subaru franchise previously operated by Anderson Cars in both Perth and Aberdeen.

The operation at Aberdeen are now located at the Town and County showrooms, in behind the Porsche dealership, and next to the new Lexus facility. A new custom built showroom and servicing facility will be built on this site (or nearabouts) within the next year, but for the meantime they are operating out of more humble offices.

Some of the existing (better?), sales, parts and service staff have been taken on by Town and County both in Aberdeen and Perth. The staff who have been taken on, are delighted at the attitude shown towards them by the new
management, and the levels of customer care and satisfaction they can now deliver (ie customer is King, not a few pounds and pence!)

For the meantime, Subaru servicing in Aberdeen will be done in the Porsche workshops using Subaru trained technicians, however at Subaru labour rates instead of Porsche labour rates!

Not a lot of new/used cars on the site at the moment apart from a few demonstrators, but they are expecting/hoping for more soon. In Aberdeen, you can contact Bob MacDonald on 01224 877778, and (I think) Ricky in Perth on
the existing number.

John
Old 16 May 2000, 08:50 PM
sasim
Used to work here!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the news John, I've been waiting for the confirmation about Town and County so that I can get some bits and arrange a service.

On the same note, I wonder what is happening with the Isuzu side, surely they would not be too happy selling out of the same complex as Land Rover.....

Stuart