Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

e bay

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2003, 01:13 PM
gap
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has any one bin on the US e bay yet for scooby parts,there are currently 59 pages,if not you should give it a try,you will save loads of money,back boxes from $28,ram air induction kits $57,coilover kits $49,rear light lexus style $79,they will sting you on the poastage but it will still work out alot cheaper,worth a look even if you don't buy
Old 22 August 2003, 01:18 PM
spyr0
Scooby Regular

sounds good..............
until something goes wrong
Old 22 August 2003, 01:31 PM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
yep I saw full coilovers for 50 quid brand new

but they want over 100 quid shipping !!

I did post a thread on here about them to see if they were any good, but not one person replied

Old 22 August 2003, 01:36 PM
dead_neurons
Scooby Regular

its the usual U.S. Scam, cheapen the item, but up the postage to compensate. Look at some of the compact flash cards... dirt cheap, but some are wanting $25 for postage, for something which they could send via air mail for 2$

/2ob
Old 22 August 2003, 01:40 PM
jimr
Scooby Regular

Wink

I've bought loads of stuff off the US ebay (no scooby parts) but loads of snowboard stuff. You can get some real bargins but what you NEED to do is email the seller ask them if A) If they are willing to ship internationally & B) (if they are willing to ship internationally) when you ship internationally the seller has to advise the postal company how much the goods are worth so ask them to put down that the value of the goods as being under $36 or HER MAJESTY's CUSTOMS will rape you on import and VAT tax when they arrive in the UK (I learn't this the hard way and got rolled on a coat I bough) but since finding out the little loop hole I've made a killing on buying cheap gear.

Good luck - there are some bargins to be had.
Old 22 August 2003, 01:42 PM
jimr
Scooby Regular

Wink

I've bought loads of stuff off the US ebay (no scooby parts) but loads of snowboard stuff. You can get some real bargins but what you NEED to do is email the seller ask them if A) If they are willing to ship internationally & B) (if they are willing to ship internationally) when you ship internationally the seller has to advise the postal company how much the goods are worth so ask them to put down that the value of the goods as being under $36 or HER MAJESTY's CUSTOMS will rape you on import and VAT tax when they arrive in the UK (I learn't this the hard way and got rolled on a coat I bough) but since finding out the little loop hole I've made a killing on buying cheap gear.

Good luck - there are some bargins to be had.
Old 22 August 2003, 01:58 PM
gap
Scooby Newbie

My friend has bought some lights & a back box for his honda which came to next to nothing,the back lights which were clear with carbon fibre bits were only $77 including shipping,he also told me about the loop hole you said about