Sponsored by:

Hallo from St Trop

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2003, 10:22 AM
STI @ 21
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hello to all from the sunny place that is St Tropez. Am currently sitting in the internet place of the campsite, with my gorgeous girlfriend (Angelic Blonde) in her bikini. Its great out here the weather is hot and apart from the fires, all is well. Missing the Scoob like mad every car out her seems to be either a porsche, ferrari, or Lambo, o the races I could have had. Still perhaps another year, quite happy with the old golf, althought the twin bore exhaust on that has fallen off, and I have to get it replaced. Anyway what am I doing in a stuffy room when the beach is just down the road. Sorry to rub it in to all sitting at a desk, but the Sun is hot the sand good for lying on, the sea is nice and warm, and the sex well better than ever. Chat to you all soon, and look out for the former white boy when I return to the Uk in August. Bye from both.

Chris and Holly in the sun
Old 29 July 2003, 10:28 AM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Enjoy- I'm typing this from the other side of France at the coast- Biarritz is lovely at this time of yr except for all the brits revealing their pasty forms on the beach that is!

I'll be over in St Trop next week so if you see an old style UK wagon, with ring sticker and a hot n bothered looking driver that will be me sweating it out with leather seats/no aircon!
Old 29 July 2003, 10:43 AM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You pair of lucky sods
I'd get shot by my missus if i went anywhere near a computer on our holiday
Old 29 July 2003, 10:47 AM
STI @ 21
Scooby Regular

Yeah but she wants to use is as well, will look out for the Uk wagon, look out for a golf gti black with its exhaust hanging off. Chat to you lot soon, can't wait to get back in the car.

Chris
Old 29 July 2003, 11:01 AM
Davestamf
Scooby Regular

I was in that neighbourhood earlier this year, but in a rental car rather than my WRX. There were some real daredevil drivers about, mostly F1 wannabees driving little Renaults or similar. That Kangoo is certainly an ugly lump.