Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rant

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2003, 02:58 PM
Bris
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After taking deliver of my 2nd Scooby some 6 weeks ago it was getting to the stage of requiring the smile to be surgically removed from my face. This changed 2 1/2 weeks ago, when returining from a very pleasant holiday at 3.00am I found that my car was clamped in the airport car park to prevent unauthorised removal.
The f**Kers had ripped out my dash, snapped the steering lock and generally caused aout £1500 worth of damage in trying to steal my STI7.(secure airport car park????).
Things get worse when today, I am told that my car will not be ready until the 23rd of July.7 weeks after the event, all this wait for a job that takes 5 hours of labour.
2 words of warning "Secure" airport car parks are not and take the extra time off the road into consideration with JDM parts
Old 26 June 2003, 03:11 PM
k9any
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

My opinion (through friends cars being stolen) you cant leave youre scooby anywhere unless its locked away OUT OF SIGHT.....

Be very careful when driving through Oldham, Manchester and espicially Bradford...keep doors locked and make sure nobody follows you home to see where you keep your car!

Dont be suprised if you find out that youre car has been taken away on a recovery truck as this is very common, friend of mine left his in the supermarket...came out after shopping and it was gone...asked one of the staff and people around and they said they has seen it on a recovery truck so thought nothing of it.

You can never be too careful

Ray