ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

The Wizard of Wax

Search this Thread

Old 26 February 2000, 07:08 PM
Tal
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Well I have used the freebie products on my car and I am most Impressed !!

Okay I used them on my 106 GTI but coments should apply !!

Washed the car with Halfords Shampoo

started to apply the pre wax cleaner on the bonnet, fairly easy to use did about 1/4 of the bonnet using only small straight lines buffed it of again in small straight lines found this took a while to get the finish perfect but it was perfect eventually. Did the other parts of the bonnet as before and started to wax what I had done.

Wax needs to be shaked well and smells of pear drops !! again easy to apply but took some time to get perfect buffing.

Did the rest of the front of the car but the small sample of pre wax cleaner has run out there was only about 1/8th of bottle ( I am not complaining it was free after all )

Anyway quite hard work but the Results are excellent far better than Autoglym the paintwork feels very sexy and looks like polished glass!!

cleaned the wheels and dressed the tyres and put the For Sale signs in ( MY00 coming in May !!)

Mark is a top bloke he sent me free samples and numerous E-mails he even gave me his phone number !! if I got stuck ( BTW hes got a stunning Porker check the Web site (911 P - in silver ))

Tal

Most impressed !!!
Old 26 February 2000, 07:37 PM
Kev
Scooby Regular

I used my free samples last w/e and was equally impressed, the pre-wax was hard work but boy the results from the caranuba liquid was stunning, like new !!

As soon as he has a price list I'm in for a full bottle !!

K
Old 26 February 2000, 09:47 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Tal/Kev

Prices almost ready. there will be 3 varieties of pre wax cleaner depending on state of swirls and scratches. No 3 is awesome and super easy but it needs care. Maybe will add a 4th variety that has a touch of wax in it so that if weather is inclement you can wax it a bit later on with a paste wax or tyhe liquid wax.

Listings and prices will be ready for 1st March
Old 26 February 2000, 10:31 PM
Philip Thurlow
Scooby Regular

Mark - Mark - I'm getting all confused - ok I'd be stupid if I'd try to tell you that I did not see the numerous messages on this board about some fiasco. I thought to myself - well this guy cant reply for some legal reasons by the sound of it so I just didnt read them. I hope all is well now - and I wish your company the best of British luck !
- now lets get down to business - A lady from your work kindly sent me some brochures and prices for all kinds of polish, buckets ! erm sponges etc. well I'm only 21 and I'm al confused - I thought I'd let you get you head back into running your business again before I'd pester you - I have a Bright Red Scooby Impreza - 98 SPORT!!! eh lads and lasses ? ?
I have just been taking it down to my local garage and giving it a quick short back and sides with the power wash and shampoo. I was thinking of using some of my MER wax/polish stuff on it - but then heard about your polishes/waxes. I have not heard one bad thing about it yet - so I'm saving my pennies ! hi btw penni ! can you try and advise a penni pinching (ooooooh) young lad on which wax he needs and how cheap you can do it ?
many thanks - Phil (with the sport)
musnt grummmmmble !
Old 27 February 2000, 10:21 AM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Philip

Product range and price list will be ready for 1st March.

Suffice to say we will be offering enzyme waxes like z.... but easier on the pocket, a liquid carnauba wax and something versus the big A.

We are also stocking some products from some major non UK manufacturer and also some stuff from the continent. This manufacturere makes for audi, porsche and bmw and is currently trialling with Jaguar. Needless to say all goods be they our own or from other manufacturers will be of impeccable quality.

We are aslo talking to ther manufacturers of enzyme/carnauba waxes as they have no representation over here or on the continent. One such manufacturer has indeed had "Royal Seal Of Approval"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eventually there will be a fabulous range from which to choose in which we will be able to direct you according to the finish required and the affordability factor.

Email me on or after 1st March for price list etc.
Old 27 February 2000, 05:00 PM
Jonathan Witts
Scooby Regular

Hi Mark
Tried your Wax Wizard Samples you sent me last week.

They worked very well, Pre-Wax cleaner seems to do a better job than Zymol.

I prefer the Wax as well, it does not smell as nice as the "Other" wax so my 2 yr old son does not try to eat it !!! Great Benefit

Thanks and Good luck

Jonathan
Old 27 February 2000, 09:05 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Hi Jonathan

Glad u enjoyed the samples. Everything we have now is geared around ease of use with outstanding results using the finest material and suppliers.

You see we listened to you all and have now developed a totally new range of our own stuff as well as that from well respected names with more to come.

Results? A far wider range with more chioce and SENSIBLE prices. Also great deals on kits etc.

Product listing/price list ready as and from 1st March

Email me if you want one.