Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Midnight Time-Trials for rewards!! Interested??

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2002, 08:23 PM
jason b
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I am writing this to see the public perception on racing/time-trials for reward on public roads and to see how many people would be interested, and before all the old british moaners start these will be held on roads that are car-less,taking place at silly hours ( not to silly, headlight factor)and communication along the route (just in case).I would need help to organise this across the country so offers are welcome, i actually think this would be alot safer way of fun and for reward also than blasting around on a weekday/weekend when the roads are full ( of very very poor drivers ).
As for the reward of course their would have to be an entry fee so depending on interest decides the reward.This is not a joke and i would not be doing this to make money but just for the Competition and to test skills/driving ability.This could become very big (fight club lol) depending on response acompanying very big rewards and prestige.Not sure what you all think so the Question had to be put. Thanks for reading this.
J
Old 06 August 2002, 08:31 PM
Little Miss WRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Jason,

Sorry, I cannot let this thread be kept open.

Scoobynet will not support this type of thing at all, that includes posing a query such as this.

I suggest that you contact webmaster@scoobynet.co.uk if you have an issue with this.

Regards,

Michelle.