Sponsored by:

Meguiars car wax

Search this Thread

Old 17 July 2002, 10:35 AM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Recently bought the Meguiars polishes and wax, i got the cleanser (Stage 1) Polish (Stage 2) Carnuba wax (Stage 3)and it has given the best finish i've had on my Scoob EVER.
Now my car is silver which doesnt always show a deep shine, so i used it on her new black mondeo which has come up amazing (no swirl marks) at all.
The best bit is it was only £32 + postage all in,i would recommend you try it,the neighbours thought i was mad applying 3 treatments one after the other.
I cant comment on Wax Wizard as i've never used it, i can't justify the price but this stuff is excellent and so is the price.

Zippy
Old 17 July 2002, 11:12 AM
Stephen Read
Scooby Regular

Meguiars products are very popular amongst the Boxster brigade.... as are P21S and OneGrand
Old 17 July 2002, 11:24 AM
gossythevaleter
Scooby Regular

Talking

Have to agree with your comments howver 1 question

When you have your car servised do you put in oil that costs £5.00 from your local car accesory shop or do you put in good quality stuff that the dealer etc recommend
I bet i know what the answer is

Now when cleaning and looking after your car do you want a good finish or do you want the best finish poss so whenyou come to sell your car you get top dollar for it i know which i would want

Also not knockin meguiars as i have used the stuff however over a period of time and i am talkin 2 to 3 years wax wizard products do work out cheaper in the region of £2.00 per application which is even cheaper than goin down the local car wash
Old 17 July 2002, 12:16 PM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

Wink

I've got to say that i've seen several cars done in Wax Wizard and although it may allow longer between applications and still give good protection i wasnt that impressed with the finish,compared to the price.
I'm a sad sod as i wax the car weekly,and only do the cleanse and polish quarterly,so length of time between wax's doesnt bother me.
And yes you are correct about the oil.

Zippy