Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Need an STI - Quick and cheap !!

Search this Thread

Old 04 July 2002, 03:29 PM
Geoff P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one know where I can cource either a euro import or uk dealer stock on at the right price?
Thanks
Geoff
Old 04 July 2002, 04:06 PM
ollyshorey
Scooby Regular

Dont know about quick, but I used a dealer in belgium last year to import my WRX. I spoke to him the other day about a new STI. With the VAT it worked out at £21096 !!

That is full UK spec, but does not have the CAT 1 alarm. Also it gets the 3 year warantee. He can also supply the prodrive bodykit.

I am very tempted at that price but am now waiting for the new shape before making any decisions. Also if you are interested he said he could get the price lower for a group buy !! Amazing

Olly.

Old 04 July 2002, 09:18 PM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Try Motorpoint in Derby. They were bringing a load in for around £21K for late July/early August. At the time I got the info (March) I couldn't wait that long and got another deal elsewhere.

Their cars don't come with tracker or cat 1 as standard but they will fit these for you at a price if you wish. the info is all on the website. IIRC one year warranty offered, can be extended if required.

BTW a friend of mine has bought 2 cars off these and he has been quite happy with the deal and service.

WB
Old 05 July 2002, 12:41 PM
RichardH
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hi Geoff

I was looking on the autotrader site yesterday and saw a few 99 T for £13k. I think I saw a couple of insurance repaired ones for 10. Failing that give Darren a call at S&D transmissions he knows loads of traders, you never know.

Ric
Old 05 July 2002, 12:46 PM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

How about litchfield imports? They do STIs for a few quid off list.

Gary
Old 05 July 2002, 12:46 PM
The Maive
Scooby Regular

When does the new shape come out, or at least when will details/pictures be released. Is it going to be a major re-style or just a little tweak here and there?

Chris