Sponsored by:

carpark t*****s should be shot

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2002, 09:14 PM
SimonH
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Agree - I always park across 2 spaces, well away from the shop. All the pie-smugglers and coffin-dodgers won't bother you that far away from the shop; they're all to busy fighting over the spaces near the door to save them having to walk anywhere

My wife's MX5 had the same treatment in a church car park. She came out after the service to find some chimp had reversed their car down the side of hers. Being good christians they'd f**ked off without leaving a note.

[Edited by SimonH - 7/1/2002 9:16:27 PM]
Old 07 February 2002, 08:09 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Madscot
The fish is a christian thing i think

[Edited by Paul Habgood - 7/2/2002 8:10:10 PM]
Old 01 July 2002, 09:02 PM
bobmac1956
Scooby Regular

what the f*****g hell is wrong with the public, lots of perfectly normal drivers? become total t*****s as soon as they park at supermarkets. I've been shopping tonight ( i know sad git eh! single parent though in my defence), parked well away from everybody ,sick of dints and scratches, came back and some t**t has bust the nearside foglight, there was a piece of paper under the wiper, i thought whoever had done it had had the decency to leave there name and address, guess what blank piece with scribbling on, the guy collecting the trolleys said he saw an old lady in a red car (no make/model) so he assumed that she was leaving her name & aqddress (not caught on CCTV) how dishonest/deceitful is that
Old 01 July 2002, 09:08 PM
RB5-Black
Scooby Regular

Angry

I allways park over two spaces and far away from other people. Just put two tickets on the car and they can't say a thing !Extra 40p is worth it in my mind.

Black
Old 01 July 2002, 09:11 PM
sebastian
Scooby Regular

even if you park miles away some dope always parks right next to you....
Old 02 July 2002, 07:59 AM
DaveR
Scooby Regular

Smile

quote >> pie-smugglers and coffin-dodgers

nearly wet myself when I read that one

it does describe the majority of people at the supermarket during the day though!!

DaveR
Old 02 July 2002, 09:05 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Old people - next to nothing car insurance drive badly - Now i am getting mad!

Sorry about your car, deceitful old git!

Heres two 'old duffer' experiences of mine!

Last year, hit in the side by a 70 year old man who could not see out of his windscren cause it had fogged over swerved into my drivers door, took out the side of the car with the impact. I now have a damaged Sciatic(sp) nerve - bad back pain friom time to time, which i am likely to have for the rest of my life.

Reversed into by an old boy who spotted a parking space, there was at least a 10'gap between me and him, i saw his reversing lights come on, b eeped my horn several times as he reversed into me regardless, i could not go back as it would have meant reversing into a main road. - This **** claimed i ran into him!

I used to have a general respect for the elderly, now i treat then as i find them.
Old 02 July 2002, 09:54 AM
adamm
Scooby Regular

These old wheezers - damn why do they smell of germoline and cabbage....
Old 02 July 2002, 10:19 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Angry

Had this the other Saturday, went to the supermarket, parked well away from everthing else 6 or 7 spaces to my right and 2 to my left, just as we got back to the car some **** in a Nova sqeezed in between me and the mondao, he then slowly tries to get out, saying to me don't wanna scratch your car mate, I said if you do, I'll batter you stupid.......why are people so senseless?????
Cheers
Colin
Old 02 July 2002, 10:34 AM
Fullonloon
Scooby Regular

Wink

Unless it was the guy collecting the trolleys covering up...
Old 02 July 2002, 11:23 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Bobmac, I can empathise, the same thing happened to me in Tesco, someone did my spot,dented the bumper and popped the headlamp washer out which i then drove over, it was the cracking glass that made me get out and have a look, no note nothing!! not to mention the 4 other dents scratches ive picked up in there

But thanks to scoobynet i managed to get a bumper (£30)and a spot for £5!!!.

U just have to look at the standard of some of the parking to see that people lose their minds when they enter the car park.

Dave
Old 02 July 2002, 03:56 PM
bobmac1956
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

thanks for the sympathy folks, i've been back to the supermarket to see if they have public liability insurance, and guess what the lad who noticed the red car says that he remembers a funny fish shape on the rear of the car, is'nt this some sort of christian thing? still angry about how deceitfull the old t**t was, i mean scribbling on a piece of paper and pretending to write what a ************** (words fail me)
Old 02 July 2002, 04:43 PM
MARK MORRIS
Scooby Regular

Smile

if i have to take the scoob to tesco its always after a night shift, no coffin dodgers or scrubbers around at 5 30
mark
Old 02 July 2002, 06:46 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Angry

I used to collect trolleys at my local supermarket ,whenever I saw somebody drive into another car and do one, I always used to leave a note on the damaged car with the reg no, description of car & driver and my name and position at the supermarket. I used to **** 3 or 4 coffin-dodgers a week off with that, the number of witness statements I used to fill in because they subsequently denied it was unbelievable.
Old 02 July 2002, 06:47 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Cool

Respect for the elderley bo**ocks, IMO being old doesn't automatically entitle you to respect, your actions earn it.
Old 02 July 2002, 07:17 PM
MadScotsXR2
Scooby Regular

funny fish shape on the rear of the car, is'nt this some sort of christian thing?

aye that's born again Christians that whack that on the back of their cars sayz a lot......All them lot I have met are either ex jail birds or self rightchous barstewards/w@nk@rz.
Old 02 July 2002, 08:15 PM
Yorkie
Scooby Regular

I took two places in a supermarket car park in Ludlow a few weeks ago and I got a ticket for £20 for quote "inconveniencing other shoppers" The car park was run on Tesco's behalf by Euro Car Parks. I took two places because the car park was nearly full as I like to park as far away from others as possible. I was on holiday in this region and had no option but to park here. I was in Tescos no longer than 15 minutes. When I came out there was a ticket on windscreen[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] Tried to find the sad b-stard of a warden but couldn't find him[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] If I hadn't have paid the fine in two weeks the fine would have been £35 !![img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Still cheaper than dings in the door though, but I might try the two ticket trick as suggested in future.
I wonder if they would have taken me to court if I failed to pay ?

Yorkie
Old 02 July 2002, 08:34 PM
STi go fast
Scooby Regular

the "fish" symbol is a christian sign. many years ago, when christians were persecuted and fed to the lions, they would use the fish symbol as a way of letting other christians know it was safe to speak openly. common practice was to draw the fish in the sand with a stick where it could easily be scuffed out if anyone where to see a group huddled together and become suspicious.

sgf

ps- nowadays it means "i drive like a ****" but still love the lord!
Old 02 July 2002, 11:02 PM
Sprint Chief
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Parking late at night doesn't always help!

I parked my last car (R19 16v) outside a 24 hr tesco some time back at around 11pm, it was in the car park for half an hour, when I returned I found the passenger side headlight smashed and white paint on the bumper. A note under the windscreen wiper left an apology, a name and a mobile phone number. Mysteriously, the mobile phone number didn't exist. T*****rs.

So far the scoob has not yet been driven into (am I tempting fate saying that?)
Old 03 July 2002, 12:59 PM
bobmac1956
Scooby Regular

Cool

STI cheers for that from now on whenever i see the "fish" i'll give them more room, like a football pitch size just in case,like the line "im a christian but still drive like a ****" gonna chuckle every time i see the fish now
Old 03 July 2002, 01:22 PM
Dave_UK300
Scooby Newbie

I have had this happen to me aswell. I would kill the c**t that done it.
Old 03 July 2002, 02:42 PM
Jodster
Scooby Regular

Two words, Shop Online
Old 03 July 2002, 03:29 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

Fish of life m8, their all wronguns...
Andyp
Old 03 July 2002, 04:11 PM
bobmac1956
Scooby Regular

Cool

just changing the subject a bit how do you put the smilies inside the message as well as at the header
Old 03 July 2002, 04:28 PM
Stevie B
Scooby Regular

Had my car 7 months now, 1 ding in passanger door (Homebase), 3 in rear near side door (Tesco mostly), 1 in rear off side (pub).

Stone hit bonet for another ding, but that is expected. Oh, and debris was thrown up via a passing car on M25 last week, put two big scrapes in drivers door. I just sent it into the body shop straight way, could not bare to see them. The car was in the shop anyway to get the front bumper skin replaced after some person scraped the front end - she did not realise there was a mini-roundabout where I was turning!

Needless to say one is getting pi55ed off. Still going in for the show n shine on Sunday - what the hell!

Steve