Sponsored by:

NEW PURCHASE……….😀

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2022, 09:34 PM
Cspeedie
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default NEW PURCHASE……….😀

I haven’t posted for a good six months as it has been the busiest year of my life so thought i’d post twice in 20 minutes…….…3 day wedding extravaganza,honeymoon,another wedding in Portugal,Goodwood festival of speed ,Mcrae rally challenge at Knockhill,BTCC also at knockhill,Manx Gp at isle of man with the Spec C,the list goes on…….but i have been at them all. The wife said to one of her friends,”this year,”if there has been a race on……..we’ve been at it!” However,i did get time to buy this beauty a few weeks ago. It is an imported Wrx but has a fully forged 400 bhp engine and just had a full paint job!!! My brother painted the wheels in Subaru gold,new tyres,brakes all round,new fuel pump,it really does look and sound tremendous in my opinion. There are still around 10-12 jobs to do before i am 100% happy with it but i’ll get there for the sun coming out next year. Yesssssssss.

I’ll change the location of the front plate,it was only fitted here to get through the M O T. Will probably go for a stick on plate at the bottom of the bonnet and get a front grille fitted.

And will probably go for a square plate at the rear.

The wheels are speedlines and i’m obviously needing some centre caps. Does anyone have these for sale or point me in the right diresction?
The following 4 users liked this post by Cspeedie:
Old 06 November 2022, 11:23 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

Very nice just what I'm looking for a nice clean WRX, what's it like underneath?
Old 07 November 2022, 03:58 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Received 670 Likes on 519 Posts

Looking excellent 👌
Old 07 November 2022, 04:59 PM
Cspeedie
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Thanks ,
It is really good underneath .It'll look even better once I get it all cleaned up and protected , probably with some clear wax. I'm also going to get the inside of the boot rubbed down / painted so that it looks as good as the outside , front grille , new plates , get central locking repaired as it only opens the drivers door ,another key and get some centre caps. I'll probably get very attached to it as I do with all my cars but you never know , I might sell it next year. Oh and I will get a new clutch put in it ……….plenty to do.
Old 08 November 2022, 11:40 AM
derek sti
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looking very clean .