Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is anyone on here from Warwick, need a bodyshop in that area, or surrounding areas.

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2022, 04:34 PM
The Joshua Tree
Scooby Regular

Received 155 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Is anyone on here from Warwick, need a bodyshop in that area, or surrounding areas.

Basically one of my Sti Hatchbacks is at TDR at the min having an engine refresh, while its there i was hoping to have some minor bodwork done. It's just a matter of fitting a couple of numper brackets, a new headlight and spraying a brand new bumper, it has to be right though. So can anyone recommend a top qualitry bodyshop in that area or close by surrounding areas, so far TDR have given me one bodyshop but they don't deal direct with them so they don't know the actual quality of their work other than they've done some work for BMW, they are called PL Carbodies

https://www.plcarbodies.co.uk/
Old 06 February 2022, 05:37 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

Whilst not in Warwick it's only a 20 min drive from there to hinckley, this guy is just around the corner from me and on the same industrial estate as RCM.
very well known around here.

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...obile&ie=UTF-8
The following users liked this post:
Old 09 February 2022, 03:33 PM
Tim_
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by The Joshua Tree
Basically one of my Sti Hatchbacks is at TDR at the min having an engine refresh, while its there i was hoping to have some minor bodwork done. It's just a matter of fitting a couple of numper brackets, a new headlight and spraying a brand new bumper, it has to be right though. So can anyone recommend a top qualitry bodyshop in that area or close by surrounding areas, so far TDR have given me one bodyshop but they don't deal direct with them so they don't know the actual quality of their work other than they've done some work for BMW, they are called PL Carbodies

https://www.plcarbodies.co.uk/
live had several recommendations for PL but their quotes are top end. It’s worth trying if it’s just a bumper and a few other bits though.
Old 09 February 2022, 03:37 PM
Dave Y
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

Go for the bodyshop with the best reviews, i have found to my cost cheap is cheap for a reason.