Sponsored by:

2012 sti saloon LJ62 BRV

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2021, 12:57 PM
Rusti
Scooby Regular

Received 157 Likes on 132 Posts
Default 2012 sti saloon LJ62 BRV

Saw it on trade plates whilst out on my bike today, was just wondering if it used to belong to anyone on here?

Plasma Blue Pearl with BBS wheels looked lovely
Old 01 December 2021, 09:05 PM
OMyo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rusti
Saw it on trade plates whilst out on my bike today, was just wondering if it used to belong to anyone on here?

Plasma Blue Pearl with BBS wheels looked lovely
Just came across this post.

I was the previous owner of this car, unfortunately it was sat on the drive most of the time as I was busy with work and using a company vehicle then it made sense to sell up. To be honest as much as I miss the sound and the actual drive experience, I was always worried the known problems related to the 2.5, would start arising.

On a sidenote the dealership who ended up with the car actually decided to drive it wreckless around Fareham and the surrounding areas which saw me receive a speeding fine from Hampshire Police, luckily I had proof of sale.
Old 02 December 2021, 08:38 AM
Rusti
Scooby Regular

Received 157 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by OMyo
Just came across this post.

I was the previous owner of this car, unfortunately it was sat on the drive most of the time as I was busy with work and using a company vehicle then it made sense to sell up. To be honest as much as I miss the sound and the actual drive experience, I was always worried the known problems related to the 2.5, would start arising.

On a sidenote the dealership who ended up with the car actually decided to drive it wreckless around Fareham and the surrounding areas which saw me receive a speeding fine from Hampshire Police, luckily I had proof of sale.
Wow thats crazy, I saw it at a private address in a village near Fareham so not sure if it had moved on again or was being driven to and from the dealership. The guy had an M4 and Lambo on the driveway at the time so looked like a trader.