ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Thinking of selling 2003 JDM sti

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2019, 09:27 PM
Wish_I_had_my_old_acct
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking of selling 2003 JDM sti

Hi, thinking of selling my 2003 JDM sti in white. Been a member on here since 2000 but don't have access to my old account. This car I purchased around 3 years ago and hardly done any miles so genuine reason for sale. Have a 97 classic sti wagon that I am keeping but something has to go and cannot justify running 2 and the other cars I have. Don't have a clue what these are "worth". Car is generally in good condition very very light surface rust on top edge by where the windscreen is can only guess that it had a windscreen change at some stage and whoever done it was not careful enough :-( Car has adjustable suspension BC coilovers with extended rods at the back and camber plates at the front, turbo was changed for the faster spooling roller bearing turbo I believe, bottom end was replaced few years back as it suffered oil starvation and apparently had a stronger bottom end sourced, remaped ecutek 340bhp, 340Tq (IIRC), new clutch less than 1000 miles ago, various other suspension bits whiteline ARB's etc. Has the 6 speed box, DCCD, brembo brakes, oil pressure gauge (working) water and oil temp not working broken senders and couldn't find senders at a decent price they are trust ones and I believe were a very expensive when originally purchased. Will upload some pictures shortly. Car is in Essex