Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBP Pedal Box OBP0334 V2 - anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2017, 04:08 PM
dr_jones
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OBP Pedal Box OBP0334 V2 - anyone?

Hi - has anyone used the OBP0334 V2 pedal box? - I read numerous bad things about the v1 but not managed to find anything on the revised v2 - Considering one and wondering if things have improved.
Old 18 April 2017, 04:52 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

I have many friends who have used OBP products on their competition cars and the general consensus is that their product are crap and the custom service is non existent.
You want a quality item from the like op Tilton or AP. Obviously cost wise they are about 3X the price
Old 18 April 2017, 04:57 PM
dr_jones
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joe v3sti
I have many friends who have used OBP products on their competition cars and the general consensus is that their product are crap and the custom service is non existent.
You want a quality item from the like op Tilton or AP. Obviously cost wise they are about 3X the price
Yes - this is exactly my concern - I did use one of their catch cans and its 'OK' - but its just a can (obviously) - a pedal box is clearly more involved.
Old 18 April 2017, 05:07 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

I would strongly avoid something like this from them. Buy a quality pedal box, with quality cylinders and reservoirs
Old 22 April 2017, 12:36 AM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

I know plenty of people that have used OBP pedal boxes and they have had nothing but trouble with them. Avoid like the plague!!
Old 22 April 2017, 11:45 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Agree with Joe and Daz on this as I have the version 2 in my car ATM and this I had to modify and strengthen to do the job right if I was to start all over again I would have gone down the AP or Tilton route and would have saved a load of time and expense in the future I will be changing it anyway