Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2017, 08:10 PM
Nixon1985
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Hello all,

I've finally managed to get an Impreza and enjoying this at the moment. It's a black WRX STI (Pro Drive) with the gold 18" rims. 2003, with 77,000 miles with lots of paperwork including FSH. It seems that it has lived all of its life in Wales as I have the paperwork etc. It's in great condition and just recently had a new windscreen as there were some stone chips that I became tired of looking at.

Personally, I was actually looking for a skyline (not sure if I'm allowed to say that here...) but having moved away from the bikes, I fancied a 4WD daily with some power and this has really worked out for me. It's been re-mapped and currently running at 340bhp according to the receipts and paperwork. New clutch in 2011.

If anyone here knows of any skylines for sale, I'd be interested in a PX. Although it was the R32 (GTR) that at I wanted that will have to wait. Therefore, I'm open R32/33/34 GTST/GTT in white/black/grey (Again apologies if I've offended anyone here). I'm in no real hurry but usually like chopping and changing cars even 12-18 months.

Cheers,
Nick
(Birmingham, UK)