Sponsored by:

Your having a larf aint you???

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2001, 03:19 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Parked up in stockport today, did a bit of shopping and went back to the car, just as i got there some young lad comes running over saying "is that your car?" yes i replied thinking he wants some info on my impreza, so he says, "you want some alloys for it??" eh??? why would i want some alloys for my car, ive already got some lovely PD7's in anthracite (sonic blue car) "oh there not as good as these" he replied, then shows me a pic of silver!!! Gran turismos in 17's with so-2 rubber, now i already have 17's with so-2 rubber so why would i want to pay "1000 quid!!!!" for 4 of em?? (they retail at 210 i think but could get em for less if i looked and tyres are next to nothing when used)
He told me that they belonged to a lad over the far side who owns a 22B and yes ive seen it and they look pathetic so why the hell would i want them on mine?!!!! Antharcite suits sonic blue better than silver and if i was to get any more alloys then they would be P1 ones on 18's
Anyway the point is would you buy 4 gran turismo with worn so-2 on for 1000 quid???
I wouldnt, thats for sure!!

Tony
Old 12 May 2001, 03:59 PM
mixit
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Think this "Lad" was avvin a larf m8!
Be sure he wasn't just checking you and your car out, could have been some sort of scam Just a thought.