Sponsored by:

Recommendation for Cosmetic Repairs - Worcestershire

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2015, 09:33 AM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Recommendation for Cosmetic Repairs - Worcestershire

Apologies for whacking this in here but most of the sub forums seem pretty dead now, moderators feel free to move once it's had some exposure

My BMW (E60 535d Tourer) has a hard life and consequently is starting to look a bit tatty. Nothing major, just a few scratches and scuffs. Only particularly bad thing that has happened to it was that I hadn't noticed a slightly high curb when trying to manoeuvre out of a parking space and consequently pulled one side of the front bumper / spoiler off, it must have folded back on itself as there is a slight crease and a small crack where it goes around the headlight. I pushed it all back into place after and to look at it from a distance you wouldn't know anything had happened but close up it's not so good. It's plastic so I guess it can be repaired easy enough?

Want to take it somewhere who will get it back to a reasonable condition without costing the earth. I see there are a few places that come to you for this sort of thing but I'm wondering if there is a bit too much work to do in a day so perhaps somewhere with a physical premises may be better.

Any recommendations around Worcestershire or North Gloucestershire (I work in Tewkesbury)?

Cheers.
Old 01 May 2015, 06:05 PM
Benji554
Scooby Regular

Last month I had a panel repaired and painted by Gemini in Tewksbury. I don't know how much the job cost as it was covered by a 3rd parties insurance (**** crashed into me while I was static at lights!). However, I can tell you that the service was efficient and they did a good job and its guaranteed for 5 years.
Old 02 May 2015, 02:47 PM
corno
Scooby Regular

Try and contact Midlands car care in Walsall, they have a good reputation.