Sponsored by:

KOOOO-IIEEEEEEE..... ERM EXCUSE ME LUVIE

Search this Thread

Old 26 October 2014, 03:44 AM
Melvatron
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KOOOO-IIEEEEEEE..... ERM EXCUSE ME LUVIE

I'm back... This time im armed with a blobeye I joined this site about 12mnths ago firstly to get some advice of what type of STi to go for. Anyway i stupidly bought a STi... but without the i... yup i got the focus ST .. Anyway i couldn't live with it and done my best to get the car i really wanted hence my 2003 STi... I know i was advised to get the widetrack, but it was just beyond my reach. So far im happy with the choice i made anyways. There is a slight concern that i discovered a leak after i washed it for the first time. From a bit of research on google and evidence I'm certain that its coming from the rear spoiler brake light wiring as it passes into the panel. So gonna try and tackle it silicone sealant on removal.

These are the very 1st pics I've taken since purchase, they are terrible quality because the phone ain't much cop..

Old 26 October 2014, 06:58 AM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Looks good
Old 26 October 2014, 07:02 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice and stealthy.
Old 26 October 2014, 07:10 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

NICE!!!.SJ.
Old 26 October 2014, 07:23 AM
kevo10
Scooby Regular

loks nice. What u got planned for it?
Old 26 October 2014, 11:14 AM
thenewgalaxy
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Difficult to tell what kind of nick it's in from the pics but it's a nice looking motor.

How does it compare to the Focus ST?
Old 26 October 2014, 08:56 PM
Melvatron
Scooby Regular

Thanks guys got lots of exploring to do with car totally different characteristics than im use to. The car has 90k on it with receipt for cambelt and rollers done last year. A Dyno print saying 294Bhp at the crank. Around 12mnths history

@kevo10 not got much planned for it yet. got a few important things that need sorting to get back in shape. 1st i need a service and intend on replacing the panel filter with a K&N panel filter along with some iridium plugs. 2nd the speakers are **** so will need them sorting. was thinking of getting a shop to fit them while i get tints done. 3rd wheels and callipers need a refurb paint wise. 4th eventually would like a professional machine buff done just to rejuvenate the paint a bit.

@thenewgalaxy (isn't it Richie) It seem like its in Average nick for it's age. Been beasted about on the last few owners, can tell. But its been cherished too.. Done a MOT history check and one owner had it for around 6yrs doing only 3k a year. The bodywork isnt perfect but unless a car has only had one owner and garaged then you'll struggle to find a pristine car of this age. I thought it seemed ok. Compared to the focus ST..... Phhhhfffff.... NO COMPARISON..! The focus is trying to be a fast car and failing embarrassingly, dont get me wrong it was a nice experience to have it for my first turbo car. But this Bru is awesome well more feedback through the chassis, grip and braking force

Last edited by Melvatron; 26 October 2014 at 09:00 PM.