WRX Project, here i go!

Search this Thread

Old 09 October 2006, 11:18 PM
MaDaSS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking WRX Project, here i go!

Greetings
I currently have an MY03 WRX doing a RR verified 268/266. And like everyone wanted more, well i have finally decided to go to Tracktive/Carnetix and get the sort of power i think i want.
I say think, cus as you all know, this modding lark is a bloody addiction ffs. lol.
I got the suspension sorted, not perfectly but to my liking, and i got the StopTechs on the front, so its engine time!
Keeping my Thundercat downpipe and the rest of my exhaust, i am going for:-
VF34 Turbo; Headers; 550 Injectors; and to handle the extra oomph i am having an AP Organic clutch and a lightened flywheel too.

In all your humble opinions, and bearing in mind this will NOT be mapped to within an inch of its life, what should be an "easy" output with those mods?
I do of course have my own info and opinions but was hoping for someone who had similar mods to perhaps give me a clue?

I believe it will be a monster upgrade in respect to torque (compared to now i mean), so i should have a nice daily driver with loads of oomph!
I cannae wait though, i am so impatient.

Richard Bulmar will map it again for me like he did last time, and my old friends that are Carnetix i think are doing the work.

Nice to see all the guys and gals going for it in a big way in thier new premises.
I will post more after a fortnight with my findings.