Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Xbox 360 Super Elite 250GB (Jasper) Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition console bundle.

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2010, 12:47 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xbox 360 Super Elite 250GB (Jasper) Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition console bundle.

I have a limited edition Xbox 360 Super Elite 250GB (Jasper Version) Modern Warfare 2 console bundle for sale, its brand new and sealed with reciept dated 01/01/2010, it was bought from Gamestation. It comes with the Modern warfare 2 game + 2 wireless controllers, headset, 250GB hard drive, Xbox live silver membership and one months gold membership, the console has the limited edition graphics.

If you know your Xbox`s you will know how rare and hard to these are, only 5,000 have been produced worldwide, the bulk of the stock went to the US and from what i believe only 2,000 came to europe. Its the Jasper version which is Microsoft`s latest console to eliminate the Red Ring Of Death which the older machines are prone too.

These are going for anywhere upto £500 on ebay, they are a good investment.

£310 + delivery or you can collect from Cheshire.

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 07 January 2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07 January 2010, 02:00 PM
rsjohn
Scooby Regular

you can buy this from GAME for £249.99
Old 07 January 2010, 02:23 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rsjohn
Thats the Forza 3 one though, not the Modern Warfare 2.
They are harder to find.
Old 07 January 2010, 02:26 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

They sold out ages ago

http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Xbox-...sole/~r343544/

Gamestation link as well which shows the same, out of stock.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Console...sole/~r417421/

They have been showing as out of stock for a fair while, with only 5,000 of these consoles being produced worldwide i doubt anywhere will be getting anymore stock which is why its so hard to find one, Gamestation are also out of stock and as far as i know they were the 2 places that got hold of limited stock in the UK.

I`m asking a very realistic price compared to what some sellers on ebay are asking, its a one off limited edition console where no more will be produced.

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 07 January 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07 January 2010, 07:22 PM
rsjohn
Scooby Regular

your asking more than retail for a second hand console
Old 07 January 2010, 07:46 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

little confused as in why you bought it and selling it....

but at that price..you may aswell make the most of it yourself...
Old 07 January 2010, 07:50 PM
Mortster
Scooby Regular

All 3 of my local Gamestations still have them, there actually doing a bundle from tomorrow that includes MW1 aswell.
Old 07 January 2010, 09:24 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SamUK
little confused as in why you bought it and selling it....

but at that price..you may aswell make the most of it yourself...
I bought 2 from Gamestation, one was for me and one was for a relative. I`m currently using my own at the min and ive ordered a few more games for it so i doubt i would ever sell mine.

Since i bought them my cousin has wrote his car off in the bad snow and ice so he can`t now justify the cost to his other half, i was searching ebay as a rough guide as to what the going rate is for one of these brand new Xbox 360 Modern Warfare Limited Edition bundles is, i couldn`t believe the prices they are going for.

They seemed to have increased in value due to the demand outnumbering the limited number that were produced, i searched for 3 weeks before getting lucky with a Gamestation store that had just 2 left and they said no more stock would be arriving as these were the last 2 the store had.

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 07 January 2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07 January 2010, 09:40 PM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

think u might reconsider your price mate

Xbox 360 Super Elite Bundle & 250GB Hard Drive + Forza Motorsport 3 + 2 Wireless Controllers (Xbox 360) BUY at GAMES Basement

249.99 delivered brand new
Old 07 January 2010, 09:55 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by junior1910
Why would i want to do that when the link you have posted is for a totally different item to what i`m selling ?
Old 07 January 2010, 10:01 PM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

[quote=Rob_Impreza99;9141295]I have a limited edition Xbox 360 Super Elite 250GB (Jasper Version) Modern Warfare 2 console bundle for sale, its brand new and sealed with reciept dated 01/01/2010, it was bought from Gamestation. It comes with the Modern warfare 2 game + 2 wireless controllers, headset, 250GB hard drive, Xbox live silver membership and one months gold membership, the console has the limited edition graphics.

Xbox 360 Elite console
Forza Motorsport 3 Standard Edition
250GB Hard Drive
2x Wireless Black Controller
Xbox Live Wired Headset

XBox 360 Elite Console

Introducing Xbox 360™ Elite, the premier Xbox 360 console package that includes a massive 250GB hard drive, a HDMI port all wrapped up with a premium black finish. Xbox 360 Elite also includes a 2 black wireless controllers and black Xbox LIVE® headset. Xbox 360 Elite has enough space for a whole library of Xbox LIVE Arcade games as well as downloadable high-definition TV shows, movies, music, and all the other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
  • Xbox 360 Elite console: The console is equipped with an HDMI port, a black wireless controller and black Xbox LIVE® headset. It also comes with three powerful core processors, 16:9 cinematic aspect ratio, anti-aliasing for smooth textures, full surround sound, and DVD playback with upscaling capabilities right outof the box.
  • Xbox 360 120GB hard drive: The huge 120GB detachable hard drive allows gamers to save their games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, extra game levels, demos and other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Also sold separatley.
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (black): The sleek black finish of this high-performance wireless controller matches the style of the Elite Console. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries. Also sold separatley.
  • Xbox 360 headset (black): Now available in black, the headset lets you strategize while playing together online or trade taunts with your opponents. You can also send voice messages to friends on Xbox LIVE.
  • Xbox 360 HDMI cable: New to Xbox 360, HDMI lets you get HD video (up to 1080p) and multichannel surround sound, all from one cable.
  • Xbox LIVE Silver Membership: With this, gamers can chat with friends online, collect achievements and gamerscores, send and receive voice and text messages, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace content such as game demos, HD movies and TV, as well as the best in downloadable games from Xbox LIVE Arcade.
  • One-month subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold: An Xbox LIVE Gold Membership provides a complete online entertainment experience. Subscribe to this premium service and engage in competitive online multiplayer matches, tailor your matchmaking via feedback and accomplishments, chat with more than one person at a time, and take advantage of unique privileges in Xbox LIVE Marketplace and Xbox LIVE Arcade
the only difference is the game which u can pick up brand new for 39.00 which makes it cheaper to buy a brand new system and the game than to buy ure second hand machine. simples
Old 07 January 2010, 10:06 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Junior, your brain obviously has a flat battery at the min.

Can a mod tidy this thread up please and delete the posts that have no relevance to what i`m selling. Thanks
Old 07 January 2010, 10:15 PM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

dont you guys love "people" who speculate
Old 08 January 2010, 12:18 AM
micky boy
Scooby Regular

as per usual a man is trying to sell something and everybody puts in there two pennys worth, and people are wondering why scoobynet us going downhill.

mickyboy
Old 08 January 2010, 01:16 AM
SCOOBY13.5
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by micky boy
as per usual a man is trying to sell something and everybody puts in there two pennys worth, and people are wondering why scoobynet us going downhill.

mickyboy
Thats not the case, if you can get it cheaper. Its like when the Wii came out and there was a shortage at crimbo and they were going for stupid money and people were selling them, and buying a new one at a later date just to make some money. If they are selling for £500 on ebay and your selling on here for £310 your not very clever, your willing to lose a possible £190. Simples, get it on the bay lad and make a few pennies
Old 08 January 2010, 09:53 AM
T4YLOR 83
Scooby Regular

just to put my 2 pennys in the MODERN WAREFARE 2 super elite has modern warefare 2 graphics on it and the forza 3 super elite doesnt so junior yes it is different thats like saying the rb5 is the same as a uk and should be sold for the same money use your head man and its also a brand new console not second hand so whats the problem the guy has put this on here to sell it and divvie people who have no interest are attacking him if you dont want it then keep you opinions to yourselfs

by the way good luck with the sale mate
Old 08 January 2010, 06:51 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by T4YLOR 83
just to put my 2 pennys in the MODERN WAREFARE 2 super elite has modern warefare 2 graphics on it and the forza 3 super elite doesnt so junior yes it is different thats like saying the rb5 is the same as a uk and should be sold for the same money use your head man and its also a brand new console not second hand so whats the problem the guy has put this on here to sell it and divvie people who have no interest are attacking him if you dont want it then keep you opinions to yourselfs

by the way good luck with the sale mate
Cheers mate, you will always get idiots like junior who come along just to ruin a thread where they have no intention of buying.

Its a good buy at the price given what some are asking elsewhere, i could get more if i wanted to be greedy but a small profit will do for me which will buy me a couple of extra games.
Old 08 January 2010, 07:04 PM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rob_Impreza99
I have a limited edition Xbox 360 Super Elite 250GB (Jasper Version) Modern Warfare 2 console bundle for sale, its brand new and sealed with reciept dated 01/01/2010, it was bought from Gamestation. It comes with the Modern warfare 2 game + 2 wireless controllers, headset, 250GB hard drive, Xbox live silver membership and one months gold membership, the console has the limited edition graphics.

If you know your Xbox`s you will know how rare and hard to these are, only 5,000 have been produced worldwide, the bulk of the stock went to the US and from what i believe only 2,000 came to europe. Its the Jasper version which is Microsoft`s latest console to eliminate the Red Ring Of Death which the older machines are prone too.

These are going for anywhere upto £500 on ebay, they are a good investment.

£310 + delivery or you can collect from Cheshire.
your asking more than retail for a second hand console
u stated in ure original ad u had played the game now with a small edit its brand new,
am as above other ppl have commented on the 2nd hand machine from your original ad so must make u a bigger idiot
Old 08 January 2010, 07:25 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by junior1910
u stated in ure original ad u had played the game now with a small edit its brand new,
am as above other ppl have commented on the 2nd hand machine from your original ad so must make u a bigger idiot
You really are a 22 carat nugget arn`t you, which bit of this are you failing to grasp ?

Originally Posted by Rob_Impreza99
I bought 2 from Gamestation, one was for me and one was for a relative. I`m currently using my own at the min and ive ordered a few more games for it so i doubt i would ever sell mine.

Since i bought them my cousin has wrote his car off in the bad snow and ice so he can`t now justify the cost to his other half
hence i have a spare brand new and sealed console for sale with reciept as proof of purchase from Gamestation, give it a few weeks and i`m sure it will sink in with you.

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 08 January 2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08 January 2010, 07:41 PM
mak24seven
Scooby Regular

Get yourself over to my for sale item guys and rip into me, i'm sure my item is over priced so feel free to give my advert some air time
Old 08 January 2010, 07:44 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mak24seven
Get yourself over to my for sale item guys and rip into me, i'm sure my item is over priced so feel free to give my advert some air time
Mark, i`ll sell you the junior troll to give your thread some free bumps, what are you prepared to offer , tell you what i`ll throw in a free Xbox 360 for you to take him off my hands

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 10 January 2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10 January 2010, 07:06 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 10 January 2010, 07:51 PM
rsjohn
Scooby Regular

local GAME shop has 2 in stock with cod 4 for £269.99
Old 10 January 2010, 11:34 PM
Stig67
Scooby Regular

if you dont want to buy it why say anything ,,just go past the thread and dont look
good luck with the sale ,,,
Old 11 January 2010, 12:50 AM
rsjohn
Scooby Regular

just letting matey know that still can buy new and cheaper thats all
Old 15 January 2010, 03:08 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SCOOBYDOO3105
if you dont want to buy it why say anything ,,just go past the thread and dont look
good luck with the sale ,,,
Scooby, you find posters like John all over the net where they just look at classified threads to try and spoil it the best they can simply because they have nothing better to do, why else would someone look at an Xbox 360 for sale thread when they have no intention of buying one, if John had any intention of buying he would have made an offer or stated his intentions that he is looking for one.

Anyway John, i`m glad you have found one of the rare places in the UK that still have any stock left of these limited edition Xbox 360`s, i rang approx 10 Gamestation and Game shops within 30 mile of where i live and they were all sold out, not everyone has access to that one shop you found where they still had a couple left plus high street stores won`t post out the goods to you like their online sites do and the online sites are all SOLD OUT. Anyway you can now pop along to that shop you found that has a couple left and buy one as your obviously as keen as mustard with the amount of times you have popped up on my thread.

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 15 January 2010 at 03:21 PM.