Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2005 SUBARU IMPREZA (JDM) STi v9 TURBO ENGINE (EJ20)

Search this Thread

Old 28 July 2009, 01:40 PM
ImprezaPete
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2005 SUBARU IMPREZA (JDM) STi v9 TURBO ENGINE (EJ20)

2005 SUBARU IMPREZA (JDM) STi v9 TURBO ENGINE (EJ20)

For sale here is the above listed engine which was going to be used in a kit car I am currently building. However, I now need funds for a deposit on a house, hence why the engine must go!!

It was purchased from Jap Performance Parts, which is a company based in Crawley, West Sussex.

The engine itself was taken from a 2005 (MY05) model Subaru Impreza STi Version 9 car which had received rear-end damage, and was thus broken for spares.

The engine is in full working order and was heard running before I purchased it. It has the following features:
  • 2.0 litre, 16-valve, Quad-cam
  • Twin-scroll Turbocharger
  • Variable Valve Timing
  • Equal-length exhaust headers
  • Stronger internals that UK specification engines
Also included in the sale will be the flywheel, all engine ancillaries (apart from the intercooler, as this was not purchased with the engine) as well as engine mounts, the ECU and full wiring loom from the same car.

This is a brilliant engine in excellent, working condition with only 9,075 miles on the clock, (nine-thousand and seventy-five miles).
This is exceptionally low mileage and I have been advised that the JDM engines also have a higher power-rating than their UK-specification counterparts. It is thought that the engine is currently producing well over 320bhp in standard form. Please note that this engine is COMPLETELY STANDARD. It HAS NOT been modified in anyway whatsoever.

The engine was purchased by myself for the sum of £3,000 and is now priced to sell at a considerably lower price. Please bear this in mind when making an offer, as only sensible offers will be considered!

I would prefer collection of the engine from Ilminster, Somerset, although delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.

If you have any questions you would like answered, please do not hesitate to contact me.

£2000 / offers

Many thanks!

Pete Thompson
(Mob: 07834490865)