Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

FS: Unmodified S Reg TERZO Impreza no.342

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2009, 09:26 AM
Crockel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Unmodified S Reg TERZO Impreza no.342

With the purchase of my new Subaru in the last few weeks it’s now time to sell my current one. It is an S Reg Uk Terzo model registered in October 1998. It is number 342 (I know they only made 333 but despite all my efforts no one can explain why the number is so high!).
It has had two owners from new- the first owner from Oct 1998 to Sept 2004 and myself from 2004 onwards. I use the car daily.
It comes with all the original handbooks and service book and a full service history (22 stamps). For the first six years it was serviced by Subaru main dealers and since I have owned it by Subaru 4 U.
As well as every stamp I believe I have the invoice that goes with every service and that details the work carried out. I have just about every piece of paperwork associated with the car including the original brochure and invoice when it was bought for £23030 in 1998!
In terms of general maintenance items it had new brake discs and pads all round in December 2008 (approx 3000 miles ago). It also had a new Exedy clutch fitted at the same time. Major service undertaken on the 20th April including new cambelt and tensioner.
Normally at this stage you expect to see a huge list of modifications…….well here it is – none! Well that is not exactly true as I have replaced the backbox with a stainless steel Prodrive back box. I do have a standard twin pipe back box for the car that is included in the sale. Other than that I have made no modifications whatsoever to the car- mechanically and cosmetically it is completely standard. When I bought the car I spoke to the owner at some length- he assured me he had made no modifications of any kind.
In terms of bodywork and interior the car is completely standard. All the panels and the paintwork are original. It has been involved in no accidents of any kind since I have owned it. The original owner told me it was accident free in his ownership. I had the car professionally inspected when I bought it and there were no traces of accident repairs.
The overall condition of the car is very good for a car of this age and modest mileage (94k). There are no unsightly dents or scratches. As you would expect it has picked up some light scratches and scuffs but nothing that hits you every time you look at the car. It did pick up some ‘supermarket trolley dings’ over the years but I got them removed by dent devils when they happened. The panels as a result are pretty clean. I have attached links to scores of photos so you can get the idea.
The interior of the car is generally in very good order. A/C is fitted and works fine. All electric windows etc work fine. Boot release, petrol cap release all okay. Comes with the original Subaru headset/ cassette player and 6 cd multichanger that works. Original Terzo mats are still there – all in good order although the driver’s mat shows ten+ years use!
Car has an MOT until 11/10/09 and tax until the end of Sept 2009.
I have tried to cover everything. If you have any questions please mail me.
PRICE: £2995 ovno I am looking to sell outright-no offers of P/X or swaps thanks.
http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20for%20sale/

Last edited by Crockel; 25 May 2009 at 09:28 AM.