Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Impreza V1 STI-RA £3500

Search this Thread

Old 21 April 2009, 09:31 PM
talbotsteve
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza V1 STI-RA £3500

I've only had the car about 3 weeks and I realise its just not my cup of tea, I wanted an early legacy but this came up and i bought it because of its great spec, but my heart still wants a legacy.....
This is the first version of the STi type RA, fitted with the light weight panels, roof vent, dccd gearbox with very close ratios!!! carbon strut brace, water spray for the alloy intercooler ect, but this one has been upgraded with further impreza modifications such as the 4 pot brakes (with new grooved discs), a boost guage, later 16" wheels with as new michelins on the back and very good toyos on the front and prodrive bilstein shockers.
It has had further enhancements with a stainless steel manifold (the proper one with the sliding joint in the middle no crappy flexi-pipe on this one) a full stainless decat system, and a performance airfilter. The car does appear to have had a replacement engine at some time and recently a new clutch. The aircon is still fitted and surprisingly works!!
It has the nardi leather steering wheel and sti bucket type seats, plus a CD player.It has 139000 km on it which equates to around 86000 miles. It does have an after market boost controller fitted but i keep the boost down to about 0.9 bar, which is still great fun.
The car has a couple of things to mention in that when cold the followers can sometimes tap but this goes after a few moments, and there is a small dent under the sill where a jack slipped, also the car was listed as cat d insurance write off a couple of years ago, it was not involved in an accident but required panels after vandal damage. The car is very straight with no panel dents or rot (apart from the sill).MOT til' 3/7/09 and taxed until end of August.

This would be an excellent hill climb/track car or summer blaster. I would consider a Legacy turbo in PX but only a single turbo oldie no twin turbos'!!!!

£3000 or near offers

If she doesn't sell I may reshell her into a legacy!!!! now that would be fun!!!

Last edited by talbotsteve; 21 April 2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: mot and tax
Old 21 April 2009, 09:34 PM
talbotsteve
Scooby Regular

Could a mod please alter the title to show £3000 please,

Ta steve
Old 22 April 2009, 09:29 PM
talbotsteve
Scooby Regular

No one looked??? not even an offer????