Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1995 'N' Renault Clio 1.8 16V

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2004, 08:37 AM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Location: "Every one should have a friend called Dave - they're the human equivalent of a Swiss Army knife!!"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 1995 'N' Renault Clio 1.8 16V

For sale if anyones interested.

Naples Red, 94k miles, FSH with loads of receipts, Recent cambelt and clutch, Magnex S/S rear silencer, Full unmarked leather interior, Renault alarm/imobiliser, driver air-bag Standard stereo with working steering column controls, Clarion stereo and 6 disc multi changer negotiable, Matching set of Pirelli P6000's, standard 15" alloys with original alloy centre caps, uncut parcel-shelf with original rear speakers and wiring still in place, Renault head-lamp protectors and had a major service 2 months ago. Mot until 12/04, Tax until 06/05

Now the things that need sorting:

Heater matrix is leaking and the air flow direction controls have seized so new heater matrix/blower unit needed, Sunroof has stopped working (these two failed in the last month), Fog lamps need replacing as removed, New horn needed as only one of the dual-tones works, main engine/gearbox mount needs replacing, passenger side wing mirror needs replacing as internal alloy bracket has broken, bubbles coming through on drivers side rear wheel arch and the alloys are lightly scuffed and could do with a refurb.

Well, as you can see it's an honest description of the car. I am the second owner of the car and apart from the few bits that need doing which a good mechanic could do over a weekend, the car has never let me down apart from once when the alternator died on me which was replaced with a new one a year ago. Apart from the rear wheel arch the paint work is excellent. There are a few stone chips on the front bonnet but thats to be expected. The car is a daily driver and has been very reliable over the 7 years that I've owned it. Apart from the Magnex Back-box it is totally standard with the original stereo available too. To view the car it still looks very good (allways use Meguiars 3 stage polish system). It's just a few little things that let it down and someone who knows what their doing who has the parts available to them could have this car sorted in no time and sell it on for top book price which I believe is around £3000 at current market value as far as I know.
Old 17 September 2004, 11:36 AM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Location: "Every one should have a friend called Dave - they're the human equivalent of a Swiss Army knife!!"

BTTT, blimey, 40 odd views and no comments!?!

Am I asking too much? Comments appreciated.
Old 17 September 2004, 11:45 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

how much is it?

edited to add:

top book price is £1650 with lower mileage.

for 95 n.

dealer retail is £2k

are you thinking of the williams? thats top book of £2920 with lower mileage.

might be interested, would need price first though.

jamo

Last edited by Jamo; 17 September 2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 17 September 2004, 03:40 PM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Blimey, where did those prices come from???

I was hoping £1500 minimum for the car
Old 19 September 2004, 09:13 AM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Car now sold.