Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Lancia Delta Integrale 16v - Giallo - Must go!

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2008, 09:23 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lancia Delta Integrale 16v - Giallo - Must go!

Unfortunatly, the time has come for me to sell my beloved Integrale due to the house and will not have enough room for it soon, may take a wagon in P/x as for a daily driver

In my opinion, one of the best handling cars and one that gives true driver feedback due to the excellent rally winning car that Lancia produced, with an epicyclic centre differential that normally splits the torque 47 per cent to the front axle, 53 per cent to the rear. However a noiseless, fully automatic Ferguson viscous coupling balances the torque split to give the optimal division between front and rear axles depending on road conditions and tyre grip. It also has a torsen rear diff.

They do handle better than a scoob, but are a little slower, (untill you start playing)

This is the best handling car that I have ever driven (and I've driven a lot!!). When you are driving it, you feel as you are part of the car instead of just driving it!

For the petrolheads that haven't owned one, I suggest that you do!

Just before I bought it, it had had a full engine rebuild and a new clutch

Since then, I have replaced the following

Radiator (new core)

Handbrake cable (New from Lancia)

Rear callipers (Recon)

Discs and pads all round (600 miles ago)

Tyres all round (Continental Contisportcontact)

Boost hoses (Samco)

Water hoses (Samco, need fitting)

Turbo oil seals

Turbo oil drain pipe (new from Lancia)

Alternator Belt + Idler pulley

Full turbo back exhaust, powerflow, stainless, made as replica of the sports exhaust that was on.

Grille badge

Washer jets

+ others that I have forgotten about !

Other good bits..

I've had the car rolling roaded at 189 bhp / 288 lb/ft. Ideally it could do with a re-map to optimise the power, you should then see circa 250 bhp

The wheels that were on the car were not right, so I replaced them with the Compomotive MO that are on now (16"), and to me, it looks better for them and does not destroy the handling either.

The car also benefits from Koni Adjustable suspension, a front strut brace and the Evo 1 Interior.

I have a large collection of spares that comes with the car, ranging from indicator stalks to seats

Right, on with the bad bits...

The car has not been used since the tax ran out mid last year, but has been started regularly and driven up the street and back. it starts 'on the button' every time

It has no MOT

It needs a rear wheel bearing fitting on the O/S which comes with the car

There is a slight bit of rust apearing on the leading edge of the roof above the boot and the right corner of the N/S rear door shut

The paint is a bit flakey under the bonnet, showing the origional colour (gunmetal grey) The car had a proper full re-spray when nearly new

There is a little boost leak somewhere that has caused the turbo seals go again due to over spooling and it will need the turbo rebuilding again

Someone had vandalised the car in the past by pouring blue paint on it, it has a slight bit on the rooflining, and a bit on the carpet, although there is a spare carpet that comes with the car, I don't have a roof lining.

The reg B2ADM doesn't come with the car.

Looking for IRO 3.5k, am open to offers!

Old 04 February 2008, 10:16 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

interested in a swap for this?

Old 04 February 2008, 11:04 PM
Scooby Senior

If I had a garage, I may have been tempted, but sorry, I'm more after somthing with a decent boot and cheaper.

Out of interest, what engine is in it?, looks FUN!
Old 05 February 2008, 08:33 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

its an air cooled 250, its too quick for what it is really.

I keep it in a joyner all weather garage (thats what they call it) its basically a thermal cover, it was expensive and it does keep it very dry, would include it with everything else.

james

Old 08 February 2008, 11:16 PM
Scooby Senior

up...
Old 01 March 2008, 12:47 PM
Scooby Senior

No reasonable offer refused, may px short engine for P1, any size, must be rear thrust though unless somthing special!
Old 03 March 2008, 10:59 AM
dicko.sti
Scooby Regular

i have had the plesure of owening one of these and yea i agree if u havent had 1 you have 2 try it, and if u dont mind fixing them when they go wrong,but hey we all have subaru impreza's there just as bad lol good luck with sale bud....