Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition.

Search this Thread

Old 01 April 2012, 08:56 PM
evorach
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition.

The Jeep is a 2004 Limited Edition automatic, with 75500k on the clock, although this will go up as I’m using it daily. The Jeep benefits from full leather interior, which has no rips or tears. It has air conditioning which works perfectly and has been a godsend over the past few weeks. It’s MOT until June 2012 and taxed till end May . Heated seats.

The Jeep looks lovely and drives very well. Not sluggish at all, with the 2.7 turbo diesel engine. The car has been used as a school run vehicle with only minimal use off road (the odd fishing trip).

The Jeep has mainly been serviced at the dealership, until the last service which was carried out at a local garage, however due to the previous owner who was my boss being slack (too much money and not bothered about getting service book stamped). I have recently had new front arb links and the steering box refurbished.

The Jeep drives like a new vehicle.

Bad bits
The car has been scuffed on most low panels, with a dent in the tailgate, which I have tried to show in the picture. There is a crack in the bumper and front diffuser where it hit a deer. The car still looks very smart but I want to be honest as the bodywork on this vehicle is by no means mint. This has been reflected in the price. The tyres are all recent and have plenty of tread on them.

There is a squeaking noise when you turn hard right. It doesn’t effect the drive of the car, but does make a noise. It did this when I got the vehicle in June of last year. I'm not sure what it is and had the steering box sent away and refurbished to see if that was the problem. It wasn't and the only other thing could be the steering pump or a joint somewhere.

I can supply further pics if required and will add some of the interior later on.

Looking for £4500 or offers there around. I would also consider a swap/part ex for a diesel Focus or a diesel BMW 118/120/golf gt tdi

Any questions, feel free to ask, or pm me for contact number.